|Above: A melange of DermOrganic…I think that Jethro intrinsically knew that DermOrganic was cruelty-free ; )|
- Conditioning Shampoo: This sulfate-free formula lathers and conditions as it cleanses. It contains essential fatty lipids and amino acids and is further enriched with Argan Oil, Omega-6 Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Rice Amino Acids and antioxidants to promote vitality and nourish the hair. Better yet, it is safe for all hair types including color-treated tresses. I especially appreciated how clean this shampoo makes my hair feel…just a couple of pumps is enough to create a beautiful lather for my thick and long hair and it rinses completely clean!
- Ingredients: Aqua/Eau/Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methyl Gluceth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, PCA, Panthenol B5, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance
- Daily Hydrating Conditioner: This conditioner works at the molecular level to neutralized tangled hair without silicones (wonderful!), propylene glycol or glycerin. It contains lipids and Panthenol B5 to increase absorbtion, improve slip, eliminate tangles and prevent flyaways. After application, it is so much easier to brush through my mane and I love how silky it makes my hair feel once its dry! This is a quality conditioner and I love that it improves the look and feel of my hair, independent of the shampoo that I choose to use (I frequently like to mix things up in the shampoo department during the week).
- For the month of March, DermOrganic is partnering with beauty bloggers to spread to the good news about their marvelous hair care line.
- In turn, if you enter the code “BEAUTPROF” (which is expressly for Beauty Professor readers!), on the DermOrganic website, you will receive $10 off your order, with no minimum purchase!
- This code is active for the until April 15th, so do take a peek if you are looking for organic and cruelty-free haircare that makes your hair look and feel extraordinarily healthy.
|Above: My hair after using DermOrganic shampoo and conditioner…soft and silky!|