|The Suqqu AW2018 Collection|
|*Suqqu Glow Touch Eyes|
- 01 Ginzora: Shining silver pearl
- 02 Koukizuki: Sparkling and effervescent yellow gold
- 03 Kurekazi: Light radiant bronzy brown
- 04 Tsuyahiiragi: Glimmering khaki green
- 05 Akebonozome: Glowing sunrise pink (worn at the end of this post)
- 101 Teriaka: An opulent limited-edition earthy red
If you have been cautious about trying a metallic liquid eyeshadow, now is the time to embrace the opportunity; Suqqu’s sublimely sophisticate aesthetic guarantees that the illumination in this particular formula will be soft and subtle rather than shimmery or glittery and, as aforementioned, the shade lineup and lasting power of the Glow Touch Eyes are magnificent.
|The Glow Touch Eyes features a flocked doe foot applicator for precision and ease of blending.|
|Swatches direct sunlight.|
|AW2018 Suqqu Designer Color Eyes.|
- 10 Yuuakane: Rife with sunset orange and sky blue tones, this daring quartet of rich and warm tones is marvelous for an adventurous makeup lover
- 11 Fukakaede: The autumn red and amber brown hues have a slightly more neutral appeal when compared with Yuuakane.
- 120 Ryoukosumosu: The sole limited edition shade amongst the palettes, this airy green and blooming purple wonderland also boasts a gorgeous camel shade of which I cannot get enough (worn at the end of this post).
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- 108 Tsuyabara: Smoky rose with a pink champagne highlight, this is one of the most unique (in the best possible way) blush shades I’ve encountered in a long time. The slightly purple tone will look terrific on a spectrum of skin tones and I’m wearing it in the images at the end of this post.
- 109 Hikaricha: Pure brown tan with a golden illuminator, this duo is a fresh twist on traditional contouring and highlighting, making it a multitasking must for your makeup bag.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- 106 Youkagami: It may look bright red in the tube, but it’s more of a light rosy glaze on lips…what a delightful surprise.
- 107 Enjitsu: A rich and buttery brown that is harmoniously aligned with fall (worn in the second half of the images that follow)
- 108 Choutouka: A glimmering neutral ballet pink (worn in the first half of the images that follow). It’s a very special color and one I’ll be reaching for constantly!
|Swatches of the *Suqqu AW2018 Moisture Rich Lipstick in direct sunlight. Please note that it was EXTREMELY hot when I was taking pictures of the lipstick and everything was melting. When intense heat is not an issue, these lipsticks swatch evenly and beautifully!|
|The eye look, featuring Suqqu Glow Touch Eye #5 and Designing Color Eyes Palette in #120 Ryoukosumosu.|
|Baby Johannah Elle…I can’t believe she’s almost 3 weeks old!|
|Style notes featuring the Free People Olivia Midi Dress.|
- Free People Olivia Midi Dress: This dress was love at first sight…I bought it without even trying it on (wearing a size 2) and so glad I succumbed to the impulse. The flowing material is soft and breathable and the olive paisley color scheme is reminiscent of fall without being overt. Truly a near-perfect dress.
- Melissa Soul Slide Sandal in Light Pink Matte: An chic and grown up version of the jelly sandals of my youth, these minimalist slides are extremely comfortable and the nude blush shade matches absolutely everything.
- Gold hoop earrings: On my ears every single day.
|Melissa Soul Slide Sandal in Light Pink Matte|