|Both pictures were taken after I had been in the water for about an hour.|
- After cleansing with Koh Gen Do Spa Water and a cotton pad, I applied…
- One pump of Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge in Shade 2 to provide a base layer of glowing moisture and SPF 20 (to be reviewed soon!)
- A healthy dose of Sunday Riley Cashmere SPF 30, a physical sunscreen that translates to a SPF 50
- Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Foundation SPF 8 in #6 and #9 applied and well blended with my Sephora Airbrush. Some people think that foundation and the beach should not mix, but I like the extra layer of protection it provides my freckle-prone skin!
- A touch of Rouge Bunny Rouge bronzer in Netherway Cove
- More SR Cashmere applied to my lips…I prefer applying a high SPF sunscreen directly to this area rather than using a lip product that contains a lower SPF sunscreen.
- A mixture of Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in “Mum’s the Word” and Rouge Bunny Rouge Hues of Enchantment Color Burst Lipstick in “The Plot Thickens.”
- This whole process took me about 3 minutes and completely withstood the tumbling I took in the ocean.
- My face emerged protected from the elements and ready for my subsequent trip to Starbucks…a girl can burn a lot of calories paddling around!