|Introducing the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation in Light/Medium 14|
|Light Medium 14…my perfect match in the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation|
|Hourglass eye product heaven.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The full look.|
- *Graydon Face Glow: I applied one pump of this nourishing, hydrating and radiant cream all over my face to moisturize and add glow to my canvas…this resplendent formula is a new discovery and I couldn’t be more pleased with the healthy and ethereal effect it imparts.
- Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation in Light/Medium 14: I applied two pumps all over my face and blended with a dampened Beauty Blender.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touche Sun Glow Bronzing Gel-Powder: Applied with my trusty Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush, I concentrated efforts on the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face.
- Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Highlight: Just a touch on the high points of my face yields a flushed and lit-from-within glow. This highlighter is well worth the pursuit!
- *Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Burnished and Rapture: I applied the gilded Burnished all over my upper lids and swept a bit along my lower lash line for continuity. Then, I blended a bit of Rapture in the crease for additional impact…the combination–which resists creasing for hours on end–is a warm rosy neutral dream come true.
- *Hourglass Arch Brow Micro Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette: I used light feather strokes to mimic additional brow hairs that adeptly sculpted the overall look of my eyebrows.
- *Hourglass Lash Curler: To add a bit of lift to my lashes before mascara, I used this stunning curler…it curls without pinching and the results are beautiful.
- *GrandeDRAMA Mascara: I am stunned by the last boosting properties of this new mascara! I am an ardent fan GrandeLASH and GrandeBROW and love that this formula has similar lash nourishing ingredients while bathing them in rich black pigment that volumizes and lengthens in two coats. Resistant to flaking and smearing, this mascara is so very good.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Foundation #123: Just a touch of this foundation powder in my t-zone to refine and keep oil at bay all day.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner in Pillow Talk: My daily lip liner go-to…it simply works with every lip color imaginable and makes lightly overlining a mostly covert operation.
- *Au Naturale High Lustre Lip Gloss in Slip: Perhaps the most perfect my-lips-but-better shade available, the fact that this gloss contains ingredients that are 100% completely clean and green catapult this gem into a permanent position in my handbag. Moisturizing and delightfully non-sticky, this formula is endlessly shiny and looks incredible in a single pass. Get this…you won’t regret it.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Length and volume via the *GrandeDRAMA Mascara|
|The universally-flattering *Au Naturale High Lustre Lip Gloss in Slip|
|Eye look courtesy of the *Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Burnish and Rapture, *Hourglass Arch Brow Micro Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette, *Hourglass Lash Curler and two coats of the*GrandeDRAMA Mascara.|
|Sunlit skin featuring Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation in Light/Medium 14|
- Chiffon Dress: I ordered this on Amazon and cannot believe that this glorious dress is under $26. I am am wearing a medium and it’s a perfect fit with plenty of movement and flow. It’s an utter steal that looks and feels much more expensive!
- Birkenstock Arizona Icy Metallic Slide in Stone Green: I haven’t owned a pair of Birkenstocks in years but was so transfixed by the gorgeous luminous green of this particular pair that I took the leap. As is the case with most Birkenstocks, they require about two days to break in and fully form to your foot but once they do, it’s like walking on clouds and now I cannot stop wearing them. I am between a 7 and 7 1/2 and picked up a 37…they fit perfectly.
|A closeup of the Birkenstock Arizona Icy Metallic Slide in Stone Green|
|The Birkenstock Arizona Icy Metallic Slide in Stone Green are truly an exquisite color and, once broken in, feel like heaven on the feet.|
- Madewell Classic Ex-Boyfriend Stripe Shirt
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
- Madewell Ryder Cardigan (reviewed HERE)
- Born Meggs Bootie
- NuFACE Trinity
- Charlotte Tilbury Easy Smoky Eye Palette (reviewed HERE)
- Beauty Blender All That Glitters Sponge Set
- PMD Clean Facial Cleansing Device
- Skin Inc. Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light (reviewed HERE)
- YSL Pink Lip Trio
- Tom Ford Soleil Eye, Lip and Face Set