|Above: Jenny Patinkin’s Lazy Perfection brush line is both visually stunning and entirely pragmatic.
|Above: Lazy Perfection brushes and their accompanying brush cases.
|Above: In the foreground, the amazing All-Over Face Brush.
|Above: Ahh…this is what Lazy Perfection looks like.
- Jenny Patinkin brush holders in TAUPE and PINK
- Jenny Patinkin Domed Multi-Blender Brush…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Cle de Peau Concealer in Beige…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Jenny Patinkin All-Over Face Brush…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Jenny Patinkin Brow Brush
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara in #4 Dark Brown…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Surratt Beauty Large Compact…also featured on the blog HERE
- Ellis Faas Lights
- Jenny Patinkin Eye Shadow Basics Brush
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Haute Chocolat…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Dore…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Jenny Patinkin Flat/Fluffy Cheek Brush
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Duchesse…also reviewed on the blog HERE
- Jenny Patinkin Kitten-Paw Multi Brush
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Aureole (as a highlighter)…also mentioned on the blog HERE
- Jenny Patinkin Large Domed Powder Brush
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Powder in #2…also comprehensively reviewed on the blog HERE
- On the lips…Youngblood Hydrating Lip Tint in Peony and Surratt Beauty Lip Lustre in Coquette…also reviewed on the blog HERE
|Above: The Pin-Point Liner Brush is great for eyeliner, tightlining, spot concealing and applying lip color.
|Above: The super soft Eye Liner Smudge Brush works well with pencils, gels and powders.
|Above: The Eyebrow Brush is angled to fill in brows, imparting a natural result rather than harsh lines.
|Above: The Eye Shadow Basic Brush has dense yet flexible bristles that can apply shadow sheerly or with remarkable opacity.
|Above: The Flat/Fluffy Eye Definer Brush is excellent for building a smoky eye.
|Above: The Domed Eye Contour Brush establishes perfect shading and blending and is the ideal companion for powder shadows.
|Above: The Concealer Brush features flexible synthetic fibers that cover dark circle and blemishes effectively.
|Above: The soft and dense domed head of the Domed Multi-Blender Brush is my favorite for seamlessly applying cream concealer to my under eye region!
|Above: The All-Over Face Brush can be used to apply cream and powder foundation, bronzer, blush, contour (my preference!) and highlighter…it’s truly incredible.
|Above: I love the diminutive Kitten-Paw Multi Brush for precise application of highlighter and/or contour to my cheek and brow bones. Meow!
|Above: The Flat/Fluffy Cheek Brush delivers blush and bronzer in a light as air fashion.
|Above: The Large Domed Powder Brush (made of Blue Squirrel and Goat hairs) is decadently soft and well-suited to applying powder.