|Above: The La Prairie Anti-Aging Hydra Tint comes in four, skin-flattering shades.|
|Above: Designed to protect, moisturize and fight aging.|
seamlessly work into their skincare regimen, and I’m confident our new Anti-Aging Hydra Tint SPF
20 does all this and more. We’ve taken the concept of multi-tasking moisturizer to the next level
and packaged it in an innovative and sleek bottle for easy application. This is sure to be a daily skin-
care staple for women of all ages who seek light coverage without sacrificing crucial SPF
protection,” says Lynne Florio, President, La Prairie.
Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerin and Mango Butter hydrate skin.
An anti-aging peptide helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
A unique algae extract helps improve firmness and skin tone.
White Licorice helps improve skin’s tone with continued use.
Specialized pigments evenly diffuse light, resulting in a soft focus effect.
Resveratrol, Vitamin E and Ursolic Acid help fight free radicals.
SPF 20 provides protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Formulated with natural mineral-infused colour that blends easily, allowing your natural skin
tone to show through.
La Prairie’s Exclusive Cellular Complex helps stimulate the skin’s natural renewal process,
moisturizing and energizing with nutrients that encourage optimal functioning.
Non-comedogenic; will not clog pores.
|Above: The full ingredients list.|
- PROTECTS: provides SPF 20 UVA and UVB protection against damaging sun exposure
- MOISTURIZES: an extract from salicornia plant and sunflower seed oil increase skin’s moisturization.
- FIGHTS AGING: an anti-aging peptide helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles; resveratrol and white licorice act as anti-oxidants.
|Above: The packaging involves a sturdy plastic frame with a squeezable interior…genius!|
|Above: Heavy swatches in direct sunlight.|
- #1: Light neutral beige for those with fair skin tones (approximately N/NC/NW 10-20).
- #2: Light neutral to warm beige for those with light to light-medium skin tones (approximately N/NCNW 23-25). This is my current shade match and I suspect, due to its relative sheerness, that I could wear it year round!
- #3: Medium neutral beige for those with medium beige skin tones (approximately N/NC/NW 27-35).
- #4: Dark neutral beige for those with dark beige skin tones (approximately N/NC/NW 40-45)
|Above: Blended swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Blended swatches in outdoor shade.|
|Above: Blended swatches (after 30 minutes…note, no oxidation!) in direct sunlight.|
|Above: In outdoor shade.|
|Above: With a flash.|
|Above: In direct sunlight.|
|Above: The La Prairie Anti-Aging Hydra Tint…taking lightweight foundation to another level.|