|Above: In my element…wearing Equipment France and shopping for beauty.|
Happy Labor Day…I hope you are getting the opportunity to spend time relaxing with family and friends! In case you are also taking advantage of the copious amount of sales that this Monday brings, I am excited to share some special promotions from a collection of my favorite retailers:
- Equipment France: An insane array of merchandise on sale…most of which feels completely apropos for fall.
- Revolve: A September dress sale and nearly 12,000 apparel styles on sale.
- Shopbop: Dog Days of Summer Sale…so much to peruse!
- Anthropologie: Extra 30% off sale items with EXTRA30 code.
- Net-a-Porter: Free 3 day delivery.
- Nordstrom: Major end of summer clearance.
- Neiman Marcus: Real Deal and end of summer sale up to 65% off,
- Farfetch: Fresh sale items and free shipping on orders over $160 (excludes sale items)
- American Apparel: 20% off and frees shipping.
- Beautylish: No specific sales to speak of, but a host of exciting new releases and exclusives including the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lip color and the By Terry contour compacts from the Game of Lights Collection (both slated for review later on this week!)
- Topshop: 100’s of items on summer clearance.
- Space.NK: A decent sale section and a host of new arrivals…plus, I am thrilled to give you a glimpse of the Autumn Beauty Edit gift bag, along with all relevant details for the September 12th event, below:
|Above: The Space.NK Autumn Beauty Edit Gift Bag is valued at over $400!|
· Kate Burki Rose Hip Intense Recovery Eye Serum (7ml)
|Above: The total contents of the gift bag…it was a massive challenge to fit everything into the frame.|
|Above: So many brilliant brands in a single bag.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this brief Labor Day sales overview and would love to hear all about what you find indulge-worthy. Additionally, don’t forget to plan your strategy and act fast in preparation for the Space.NK Autumn Beauty Edit Event…this is a gift bag you don’t want to miss!
Good things ahead, including a spectrum of new collections, my TEMPTU Air review (in a word, this innovation is INCREDIBLE) and a skincare update…can’t wait to share my latest discoveries.
Have a beautiful Monday…xx,
–The Beauty Professor
My old room mate from Madrid is a HUGE fan of Natura Bissé because of the brand's cosmetically elegant, feel-good formulas. I'm sure the Tensolift Neck Cream you have is no exception!
The Natura Bisse line is marvelous and I've been meaning to try more formulas from the line. Thanks for the reminder ; )
–The Beauty Professor