|From L-R: Scott Reyes of the Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills LMdB counter, the Beauty Professor and LMdB Director of Color, Mikey Castillo.
|Above L-R: The exquisite and knowledgable Delbert Faires of the Neiman Marcus LMdB counter in Palm Beach, FL with the Beauty Professor and Ami Scrittorale.
|As the name might imply, the CHEM 60 Pro-Peel and GLOW10ai Mask set comes with two products, the peel and the mask.
|The CHEM60 Pro-Peel comes with a brush applicator to gently spread the clear formula on the face with ease.
- Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase hydration and reveal smoother-looking skin
- Apply for 60 seconds and up to 5 minutes
- Appropriate for all skin tones and most skin types
- Use up to three times a week
|The mask comes in a sturdy lucite jar with a secure all-encompassing top.
|The mask itself is very easy to apply and a bit gummy in texture, making it feel secure when applied to the face (no dripping or migrating) and as it dries.
- A sophisticated blend of moisturizers helps revive appearance of damaged, dull-looking skin
- The look of hyperpigmentation is noticeably lessened and improved
- Irritation and redness caused by chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser treatments are visibly diminished
- Suppleness and smoothness are greatly restored, resulting in a fresh, hydrated surface
|The mask was an enjoyable experience…
|A healthy and glowing visage thanks to Le Metier de Beaute!