|Above: Ready for the castle.
|Above: Behold…the utter majesty of Hearst Castle.
|Above: My MOTD look in direct sunlight.
- One pump of the Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (as a moisturizer, illuminator, and primer)
- One pump of the By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum in #4 Sunny Flash (to add a subtle golden glow)
- RMS Buriti Bronzer (as a contour and bronzer…reviewed HERE)…applied with the Real Techniques Face Brush
- Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Lip and Cheek Tint in Mystique (detailed HERE)…applied to the apples of my cheeks as blush
- Le Metier de Beaute Liberty of London Kaleidoscope on my eyelids (not currently available)
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown applied with the Anastasia #15 brow brush
- Cle de Peau Concealer in Beige
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Hi-Liner in Blacquer (along my lower waterline)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (two coats on upper and lower lashes)
- A mixture of MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Patentpink (adore this!) + Dior Fluid Stick in #389 Kiss Me (reviewed HERE) for a long lasting, lushly-hydrating, lilac-infused pink (a favorite combination as of late)
|Above: BP + brother, Seth Wegter, with an accidental filter courtesy of direct sunlight.
|Above: My parents and Jethro…Hearst Castle is a family tradition!
|Above: I’ll take three of these vases for my patio, please.
|Above: BP + husband.
|Above: A final closeup of the MOTD.
|Above: The full picture.
- Hudson “Krista” Super Skinny Jeans…super soft and perfectly faded, this everyday pair doesn’t stretch out or lose their shape.
- Anthropologie Elementary V-Neck…this everyday basic comes in a host of colors; the relaxed fit and novel “v” shape in the back lends to its subtle sophistication.
- Equipment France Shane Leopard Print Cashmere Sweater…I love this particular sweater so much that I own it in three different colors and patterns. It’s a timeless investment that gets a ton of play in my wardrobe!
- Freebird by Steven Lasso Booties (currently available HERE and HERE)…I ordered these a couple of weeks ago and can’t stop wearing them. Totally comfortable (and I have very particular feet!), the quintessential shade of ivory nude and just slightly out of the ordinary, these will be a staple for months (and years!) to come. These run true to size.
- Grand Dame Backback by Seth Wegter (to debut on his site very soon)…A little larger than my original SW creation from last year, this stunning leather backpack also has a shoulder strap for chic convertibility.
|Above: Spots and stripes.
|Above: These booties are divine.
|Above: Backpack + purse = no need to switch out my bag. Ever.
|Above: The convergence of patterns.
|Above: Details…nail polish is Rimmel London Bare Naked for a clean look.
|Above: Seth in a spring shirt from J Crew.
|Above: We relaxed on the palazzo near the gardens for hours, soaking in the ambience of the pristine grounds and accidentally missed the last tram.
|Above: This mishap led us to a police escort.
|Above: We were driven down the hill by an officer, who eventually believed that we truly lost track of time rather than having nefarious intentions for the mansion. It was scary nonetheless.
|Above: Our harrowing day was capped by a magical sunset…so dreamy.