|The Marc Jacobs Beauty Social Butterfly Palette.|
- Matte cream
- Matte light sable brown
- Shimmering topaz bronze (my favorite, hands down)
- Shimmering muted orchid
- Shimmering rich taupe brown
- Matte chocolate brown
- Shimmering metallic-flecked black
|Swatches (a single pass for each shade!) in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches directly above each pan of shadow in the palette.|
|Edward Bess All Over Seduction in Paradise.|
|A swatch of Edward Bess Paradise in direct sunlight (also worn on the apples of the cheeks in the images at the end of the post).|
|By Terry Mauve Moon.|
|Mauve Moon comes in a frosted glass pot.|
|Swatched in sunlight.|
|A swatch of Mauve Moon in direct sunlight.|
|Mauve Moon alone on the lips.|
- *SK-II R.N.A. Power Radical New Age Essence: My latest SK-II skincare integration, this milky serum absorbs into skin instantly and works to brighten the complexion while fighting fine lines and discoloration. I’ve been using this day and night following my beloved Facial Treatment Essence and am very impressed thus far. Will weigh back in next month!
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- *Kopari Coconut Body Glow (also available at Birchbox): Coconut bliss in a bottle, this golden elixir nourishes skin while imparting a delicate glow. I’ll be using this on my limbs and decollete all spring and summer!
- *Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation in #7 (swatches + review HERE): New to the US, this is now available at Beautylish!!
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Skin Concealer #5 (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (reviewed HERE) applied with the *Surratt Beauty Artistique Sculpting Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Edward Bess All Over Seduction in Paradise
- *Marc Jacobs Beauty Social Butterfly Palette applied with the Eyeshadow Brush from the *Jenny Patinkin Lazy Perfection Gem Collection (reviewed HERE)
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Lash Curler (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleur in Mauve Moon, topped with a touch of the *Edward Bess Deep Shine Lipgloss in French Lace (a perfect lilac nude with tender shine and immense lasting power)…so dreamy!
|Swatches of all products used in direct sunlight.|
|Face, base + body.|
|A swatch of the luminous and golden, coconut-based Kopari Body Glow.|
|All about eyes.|
|Lipmix, courtesy of By Terry and Edward Bess.|
- Rebecca Minkoff Cady Platform Sandals: Love the neutral vibe (black and brown together…yes, please!), reasonable heel size and on-trend lace up detailing.
- Loeffler Randall Petra Slide Sandals: Entirely effortless, the fact that these sandals have a cushiony footbed makes them appealingly unique.
- Free People Golden Road Heeled Booties: In a stunning natural color, these “shooties” are absolutely chic.
- ONE by Pink Stitch Resort Maxi Dress: In a spectrum of shades (16 to be exact) and with a figure flattering flowy cut, this versatile dress is warm weather travel well-executed.
- Equipment France Matteo Dress: A new twist on a mini dress, this frock is casual and classic and, most importantly, has pockets.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon Jeans: Relaxed yet structured, I cannot get enough of this denim silhouette and Frame, quite possibly, makes the best.
- Equipent France Daddy Blouse: Cool cotton and timeless pin stripes makes this button down just as lovely with jeans as over a bikini.
- Karla Colletto Low Back Plunge Swimsuit: All at once classic and modern, the one-piece is having a moment and with its deep v front (that still maintains mystery) and comely low back, this gorgeous green number is a must.
- Linda Farrow Translucent Frame Sunglasses: From one of the hottest eyeglass lines, this pastel pair of sunglasses handles the vintage, rose and minimalist trends with ease.
What has caught YOUR eye in this story?
Good things ahead including my cleansing routine, a swatch-heavy feature of the new Jouer liquid lip color and (gasp!) yet another eyeshadow palette-centric feature!
Have a beautiful week and thanks for your support,
–The Beauty Professor