|Before we go any further, here is an image of Jethro…he always brings me great cheer!|
- Ferragamo Silk Scarf (also available at Neiman Marcus, Farfetch, Luisaviaroma and Bergdorf Goodman): I have a penchant for collecting Ferragamo silk scarfs (simply the best, in my opinion) and this giraffe version, courtesy of my brother, is my latest addition. I keep this scarf in my purse at all times and find that it comes in handy as an impromptu belt, hair accessory and warmth generator (as worn in the image below). The silk is dense and luxurious and the patterns that Ferragamo boasts are transcendently lovely…such a worthy investment!
- Henri Bendel cuff: This rose gold and garnet number works well with my “mixed metal” approach and though this exact model is sold out, there are a variety of brand new Henri Bendel cuffs for spring that you may want to take a peek at. Timeless and well-crafted, I am never disappointed with my Henri Bendel pieces.
- Carner Barcelona Voyage Set Tardes + Rima XI: Featuring two travel-sized fragrances in a pristine white box, this set from niche Spanish perfume house Carner Barcelona is stunning. Tardes captures the sun-baked relaxation of a warm summer afternoon while Rima XI is a soft and slightly spicy musk blend that feels sophisticated and chic. You can also find Carner Barcelona on Amazon
- Girlactik Face Glow in Lustre (reviewed HERE): Radiance in the most delicate rosy lilac tone can be achieved with this beauty from Girlactik. I use it on the high points of my face to create ethereal luminosity rather than a glittery effect. The sheen is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!
- Ela Rae Stone Choker: Intricate and handcrated, this adjustable choker features semi-precious stones for a gorgeous pop of color. Rarely a minimalist when it comes to jewelry, I prefer to layer mine with other favorite chokers (see below) for an eclectic effect.
- RMS Nail Lacquer in Luminizer (reviewed HERE): One of my favorite nail polishes of all time (and I am not much of a “nail girl”), this pearlescent lacquer perfects nails in a single coat, making them look clean, bright and polished while still being entirely low-maintenance.
|A Ferragamo scarf is like artwork for the neck.|
|Wearing my latest Ferragamo to keep warm over the weekend…lip color is Tom Ford Jude.|
|The Carner Barcelona set includes two fragrances…I love wearing the breezy Tardes in the day and adding an alluring twist to the evening with Rima XI.|
|Henri Bendel cuff (top) + Ela Rae choker (bottom).|
|Henri Bendel cuffs are a staple in my routine.|
|Ela Rae stone choker.|
|Choker layering, with the Ela Rae version on top!|
|RMS Luminizer in action.|
|An extremely utilitarian makeup storage option.|
|The drawers have removable mats to keep drawers clean and products secure.|
|A tiered approach.|
|The drawers open easily and are deep enough to hold a host of products.|
|The top tray is removable, creating more room for stacking.|
|This organizer is a fantastic addition to my bathroom makeup storage.|
- Polo Ralph Lauren Astor Slim Boyfriend Jeans: Slim yet loose, these hit the ankle at a perfectly casual level and work just as well with heels just as with tennis shoes.
- Equipment Slim Signature Shirt in Whisper: I have well over 20 of these blouses, thereby making them heavy hitters in my wardrobe. I love having a collar peek over a crewneck sweater for a classic look.
- Topshop Girly Crewneck Sweater (also worn HERE): I wear this camel color sweater constantly…it’s thin yet warm and feels complete timeless.
- Nike Dunk Ski Hi 2 in Sequoia: These deep olive green trainers feature a hidden wedge and versatile color scheme for an ultra-comfortable and endlessly wearable pair of shoes. You can walk miles in these gems without the slightest sense of foot fatigue…brilliant!
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Natasha Denona Glow Foundation #30 (reviewed HERE)
- Chantecaille Compact Soleil in St. Barth (reviewed HERE)
- Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush (reviewed HERE)
- Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder #123 (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Neutral Eyes (discussed HERE)
- Tom Ford Lips & Boys in Jude (reviewed HERE)
|I am immensely pleased that these Nike Dunk Sky Hi 2’s are not sold out yet…I wholeheartedly recommend them so much that I think I will also be picking these up in black.|
|Above: Last look.|