|Above: Neutrals…easy and effective.|
- SK-II Ultimate Revival Essence LXP (reviewed HERE): I’ve used the last of my deluxe sample of this Pitera concentrate and have faced the realization that it is time to splurge on a full sized bottle. This elixir does it all…smoothing, clarifying, anti-aging and hydrating, a few drops in the morning and my face is revived.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Eye Cream (reviewed HERE): I have been using this eye cream habitually since receiving it and couldn’t be more pleased with the results thus far…a tiny dab around the orbital area and my skin is plumped and glowing and fine lines are diminishing by the week. This completely lives up to its venerable reputation.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE): I am never without this primer/illuminator/moisturizer/light tint. I just picked up new tube last week…a totally worthy investment.
- Pur Minerals Air Perfection CC Cushion Compact in Medium (mentioned HERE): I’ve used this new foundation a few times this week and have been entirely impressed by the ultra-light texture, semi-matte medium to full coverage and HD finish that simply looks like really good skin. Minimal scent and maximum lasting power makes this a Cushion Compact to embrace! Highly recommended.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE): Perhaps the quickest and easiest way to create subtle contour and highlighting in seconds, I have absolutely no regrets about purchasing this. A marvelous product!
- Gorgeous Cosmetics Prism Powder in Summer (reviewed HERE): For a touch more gleam, this golden power does the trick…cannot stop using it!
- Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pencil in Brunette (reviewed HERE): An ashy brown that instantly defines the brows in the most natural of manners…my daily staple for groomed brows in a snap.
- Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Spice: It seems that the LE Platinum has been receiving all of the accolades but I much prefer the warm mid-toned brown effect of Spice. It is pigmented, has a satin finish and leans slightly rust for a beautiful take on a neutral. A little goes a long way and don’t forget to blend, blend, blend. Oh, and the lasting power is insane!
- A touch of Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad in Stellar Gaze (reviewed HERE): I used the lightest shade (a golden cream) to blend with Spice towards my brow bone for a seamless transition.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats yields major length and volume and there is never a flaking issue with this fantastic formula…I am on tube #3.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in B*tch Perfect (reviewed HERE and HERE): Every time I choose to wear B*tch Perfect, I love the shade more. It is a peachy pink beige with depth that somehow simultanelously translates as both pigmented yet nude. Adore.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Shimmering Lipgloss Trio…Pale Apricot shade: I picked up this trio on a whim last month and have now discovered that it is virtually impossible to track down. This lightest shade is a glimmering apricot that looks lovely with nude pink lipstick. Even if the trio is unattainable, the Cle de Peau Lipgloss formula (reviewed HERE) is brilliant and worth pursuing. It is long lasting, highly reflective and has the perfect amount of “tack” to stay in place without being inconveniently sticky.
|Above: A member of the Clé de Peau Beauté Shimmering Lipgloss Trio…this one is a light apricot + Charlotte Tilbury B*tch Perfect = the quintessential peachy nude.|
|Above: Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Spice.|
|Above: Tom Ford Spice on the lids…this was taken after a full work day (8+ hours)…you can see it is still very much on my lids with little to no creasing…impressive!|
|Above: The Pur Minerals Cushion Compact in Medium is a befitting match for my NC 25 skin.|
|Above: Even Jethro perfers neutrals.|