|New discoveries and classic favorites from Le Metier de Beaute.
|Le Metier de Beaute Vital ET Recovery Boost.
Discover the healing powers of Vital ET Recovery Boost – Face and Body. This highly effective form of Vitamin E defends against free radicals. Free radicals are known to damage collagen, create dryness and lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. These deeply reparative formulas drives super antioxidants and powerful vitamins directly into your skin. Leaves your skin looking energetic, rejuvenated and youthful.
TPM® Technology. Vital ET®, a patented technology that decreases appearance of redness and swelling while fortifying resistance to inflammation caused by environmental stressors.
|Le Metier de Beaute Bondi Beach + Full Stream Kaleidoscope.
- I use the translucent powder to set banish shine, set under eye concealer and smooth away imperfections.
- The luminous, rosy pink blush adds a gorgeous pop of color on the apples of the cheeks
- The bronze eyeshadow is a warm wash of color for the lids and lower lash line…I can also use it as a bronzer in a pinch ; )
- The pale peach highlighter has an iridescent, gossamer finish that works well on the upper cheek bones and down the bridge of the nose. I also use it as a blending shade to the brow bone for maximum utility.
|Swatches of Full Stream in direct sunlight.
|Swatches of Full Stream.
|Full Stream on the eyes and cheeks.
- Palm Springs (reviewed HERE): I have run through multiple tubes of the baby pink Palm Springs over the years. Marvelous for a subtle take on a nude lip, this shade has just enough pearly pigment to keep the face from looking washed out…so good.
- Bondi Beach: This shade has been a recent favorite for me…the mid-toned mauvy nude is a touch deeper than my normal peach beige leanings and I love how opaque it is. I envision this shade being universally-flattering to a spectrum of skin tones.
- Uma Paro: I am awe-struck by this radiant fuchsia with a cult following; it has a fascinating blue micro-shimmer that lends to its complexity and, despite its vibrancy, the shade feels completely wearable.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
- *Vital ET Recovery Boost for the face
- Peau Vierge #02 (reviewed HERE)
- *Full Stream Kaleidoscope (reviewed HERE)
- Creme Fresh Tint for Lips and Cheeks in Coral Nymph (reviewed HERE)
|Palm Springs close up.
|Bondi Beach close up.
|Uma Paro close up.
|Uma Paro in action.