|Above: Pink, nude and leopard…few combinations on this great planet are more delightful.|
- *Jouer Age Repairing Perfector Cream in Natural (reviewed HERE): I forgot how much I love the ease and wearability of this cream foundation. Applied with a damp Beauty Blender, it instantly evens my skin tone and lasts all day. The smooth, flawless finish ranks amongst the top cream compact formulas in my vast collection!
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer in #3 (reviewed HERE): Nothing covers undereye fatigue more naturally…so very worth it.
- *Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pencil in Brunette (reviewed HERE): Full, polished, groomed brows in mere seconds…my makeup bag is never without this magic wand.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (reviewed HERE): I am still riding the wave of this gorgeous drugstore mascara formula…two coats effortlessly creates long, dark, voluminous lashes.
- *Burberry Beauty Runway Spring/Summer 2015 Palette (also available for pre-order at Sak’s…additional review forthcoming): This warm, rosy blush is a veritable work of art with a built in cream beige highlighter (in the cloud) for extra versatility. The way it sculpts and contours the cheeks is unequivocally divine.
- Dolce & Gabbana The Pressed Powder in #100 Natural Glow (also available at Saks): With only slightly less coverage than the original D & G Foundation powder, this finely-milled formula is excellent for setting the T-zone and mid-day touch ups. The finish is never powdery, rather, the skin takes on an ultra-smooth, poreless patina that simultaneously appears natural and perfected. Shade #100 Natural Glow is great for NC 20-NC 27 skin.
- Marc Jacobs (P)Outliner in Honeybun (reviewed HERE): The peachy pink opacity of this lush, long wearing formula pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes…perrenially in my possession these days.
- *Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Nude Pink (full review of multiple forthcoming): I am over the moon for this latest lip color formula from Burberry. Plush, color-saturated, buildable coverage with absolutely NO fragrance (or taste, for that matter). This, alone, is a massive improvement on the original, scented formula. The 28 shades (!) are hydrating, long lasting and have a slight sheen for juicy, healthy-looking lips. Nude Pink is a light (but not pale) pinky nude with a creamy finish and no shimmer. I find it to be quite a bit darker than Tom Ford Nude Vanille while marginally lighter than Tom Ford First Time. I absolutely adore Burberry Kisses and cannot wait to feature the rest of the shades I have!
|Above: Behold, the beauty of the Burberry S/S ’15 Runway Palette.|
|Above: Initial swatches of the Burberry Runway Palette in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The finely-milled texture of the Dolce & Gabbana The Pressed Powder makes it perfectly apropos for setting makeup and mid-day touch ups. The accompanying velvet pouch and portable brush are pure luxury.|
|Above: A swatch of D&G Natural Glow #100 in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Burberry Kisses in Nude Pink. If you love nude pinks as I do, you need this in your arsenal.|
|Above: A swatch of Burberry Kisses Nude Pink in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Wearing a combination of Surratt Beauty Haute Chocolat and Dore eyeshadows on my lids…swatched and reviewed HERE.|