|Above: The bulk of my beauty products the past few days.|
|Above: I picked up the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal at the Sephora VIB sale (discussed HERE)…no regrets whatsoever!|
- *Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick in Look #3 (reviewed HERE), buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender as a base…this lasts all day, even in humidity.
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE) to lightly contour.
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE) on the apples of the cheeks.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal…applied with a Jenny Patinkin Kitten Paw Brush. The hype surrounding this product is completely valid…quite possibly a perfect highlighter!
- *Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder in 040…amazing texture, flawless finish and the quintessential amount of coverage. My new favorite…more on this formula soon.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Lueur Pen (reviewed HERE) to brighten and conceal.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Bronze Moon 4 (reviewed HERE) and Brown Perfection 13 (reviewed HERE)…available at Beautylish, Space.NK, Barney’s NY and Net-A-Porter.
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Chikuhodo GSN 4 Brush…luxurious Gray Squirrel and Goat for a ultra-soft experience…I love using this for blending blush and highlighter to a seamless finish. More on this brush line soon!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Georgie Girl Lipstick (reviewed HERE and HERE)…a bright and cheerful light pink with immense coverage.
- YSL Rouge Volupte #01 Nude Beige (reviewed HERE)…an undying favorite for years, it layers over bolder shades beautifully.
|Above: The Chikuhodo GSN 04 brush is divine.|
|Above: The Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder in 040 (not 060 as it says in the swatches…oops!) is marvelous for NC 25 skin. Splendid packaging, effective brush…absolutely perfect in every way!|
|Above: Swatches in indoor lighting (please note, it was a rainy day!)|
|Above: Swatches by a window.|
|Above: The By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon + Brown Perfection on the lids…once applied, this duo does not budge!|
|Above: With a flash.|
|Above: In front of a window.|
|Above: No flash.|
|Above: With a flash.|
|Above: The front face of the Joule Hotel in Dallas…the classic architecture is gorgeous.|
|Above: At the Neiman Marcus Flagship Store…but, of course!|
- Banana Republic Crossover Hem Tank
- Banana Republic Smocked Full Skirt
- Rag and Bone Peep Toe Bootie
- Black Moto Jacket…similar one HERE
- Seth Wegter Bags…latest design
|Above: 8 PM rainbow…dreamy, no?|