|Above: Workday makeup!
- *Orlane Teint Absolou in #012…the latest foundation formula to land at BP headquarters, this medium coverage treatment formula has skincare benefits and a gorgeous, skin-like finish with remarkable lasting power. I cannot wait to feature it more comprehensively in the days to come!
- Dior Perle Topcoat #187 (not currently available)…iridescent and matte, I’ve yet to find a dupe for this subtle, low key, limited-edition gem. Any suggestions?
- *Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Formentera (also available at Beautylish)…a creamy tan with a slightly rosy finish, this versatile stick can act as both a contour and bronzer for light to medium skin. The portability enhances its value in my collection!
- Tom Ford Summer ’15 Cream Blush in Pink Sand…creamy, buildable and perhaps the most quintessential light pink, this latest release from Tom Ford is divine. I love the tender flush and ‘”lit from within” glow this formula creates; I implore you to track it down if you haven’t already done so.
- *Chikuhodo GSN 08 Brush…ultra well-crafted and gorgeous to look at, this flat, tapered brush applies both cream and powder eyeshadow with deft ease. It is a perfect pairing with the Tom Ford shadow below ; )
- Tom Ford Summer ’15 Eyeshadow in Golden Peach…the star of the week for me, this eyeshadow features a pigmented, rose-gold cream shadow and shimmering warm gold powder for light, luminous, neutral eye that lasts, crease-free, for hours on end. Although this shade is perhaps lighter in depth than I am accustomed to wearing, I love how sophisticated and chic it is. I never thought I would love a peach eye as much as I now do…so worth the splurge!
- Oh, and I wear my 1969 denim jacket (shown in the images below) multiple times a week…it’s getting to the point where my other 25 jackets and coats are justifiably jealous.
|Above: The full look, first thing in the morning…got to love the iPhone ; ) 1969 Denim Jacket from GAP.
|Above: Tom Ford Golden Peach is BEYOND…peach-meets-rose gold with immense lasting power and a luminous glow. Ordering a backup this weekend before it sells out!!!!
|Above: Swatches of Golden Peach in direct sunlight…the cream alone is closest to the bracelet, then the shadow, then a mixture of the two (as also worn on my eyes).
|Above: Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks in Las Salinas (a radiant pinky coral) and Formentera (a creamy tan with a soft matte finish).
|Above: I attempted to capture the beauty of the Tom Ford Golden Peach while walking to my car after work today…although the wild wind seem to conspire against me, just enough eyelid was revealed to showcase this exquisite shadow’s delicate hue.