|Above: Skincare favorites!|
|Above: More of my skincare favorites.|
- Koh Gen Do Spa Water (reviewed HERE)…a few drops on a cotton pad leave my face feeling clean and balanced every morning; I’ve used this formula for years.
- *Bioderma (reviewed HERE)…another incredible cleansing water, this European favorite is now available stateside from Beautylish.
- *LiftLab Purify and Clarify Cleanser and Detox Mask (reviewed HERE)…I get an incredibly clean result every time I use it and love the option to leave it on my skin for a longer period of time for increased skincare detoxification benefits. The fact that I am nearly finished with tube #2 is a testament to its efficacy, in and of itself…I hope to never be without this!
- *Lancer The Method Polish (reviewed HERE)…I am also on my second tube of this more intense exfoliant. When rubbed together in the palms, the polish warms up and creates a glorious heated sensation on the skin. I use this once a week for an extra-deep exfoliation.
- *Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher (reviewed HERE)…beautifully green with an herbal, aromatic scent, this exfoliatior packs more punch than Liftlab and less than Lancer, making it a great, every couple of days option. All three exfoliants above have a permanent place in my shower.
- *Omorovicza Blue Diamond Resurfacing Mask (reviewed HERE)…this luxurious gel turns into a creamy salve once applied to the face and I am never disappointed my how smooth and refined my skin is after a 20 minute session. I use this a couple of times a month on average.
- *Eve Lom Rescue Mask (reviewed HERE)…I never travel without this wonder mask. A concentrated dab will zap an unruly pimple and a full face treatment with this clay-based formula calms my skin, reduces excess oil production and improves the quality of my skin. Absolutely invaluable!
Targeted Serums and Creams:
- *Le Metier de Beaute Instant Line Perfecting Serum…this is the first product in a series of monthly exclusives from the venerable Le Metier de Beaute 2015 Beauty Vault VIP Program. Designed to minimize lines on contact (with increased results with continued use), the formula yields a gentle warming effect to let you know its working. I love using this to combat lines and dents from sleeping on my face! Back to the VIP Program for a moment…for $348 (a very reasonable $29/month), members will receive a carefully curated full-sized product or assortment of products (a combination of color, skincare and pre-release) shipped right to your door. Spaces are limited and registration closes soon, so if you are a LMdB lover as I am, you may want to take advantage of this gorgeous beauty program ASAP!
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE and HERE)…Truly a staple, this fluid always leaves my skin looking better than before application. It may, deceptively, feel akin to water but its ability to smooth, tighten and clear my skin is undeniable.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C (reviewed HERE)…a gel-based, concentrated version of the Facial Treatment Essence is a gentle “reset” for my skin when it is tired and sensitive.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Neck and Decollete Cream (reviewed HERE)…this is a divinely rich and emollient cream targeted specifically for the delicate neck and chest area. The price point is an investment…but the beauty and well-being of one’s neck and chest are worthy investment, no?
- *Sisleya Global Anti-Aging Cream…thick, rich and extremely decadent, this investment-worthy cream improves skin on contact. I’m not the only one who is smitten…the reviews are pretty stellar across the board!
- *La Prairie Anti-Aging Advanced Response Booster (reviewed HERE)…I love using this booster in conjunction with other serums as it heightens the effectiveness of the skincare that follows. My skin, in general, response really well to the La Prairie line and this serum is not an exception…definitely worth it.
- *Skin Design London Volume Q Serum…designed to recontour the face by adding volume to sunken places (e.g., underneath eyes, nasal labial folds etc.), in as quickly as two weeks, I add some to my under eye region each night after applying a toner and serum. I always wake up with tighter, firmer skin the next morning and look forward to continuing to quantify its effects.
- *Rodial Dragon’s Blood XXL Advanced Sculpting Serum…I’ve been working with this serum on and off for about a month and am impressed by how smooth and glowing this makes my skin. It is fantastic for hot and humid days when the lightest skincare possible is called for as it immediately is absorbed into the skin. Can’t wait to keep working with this weightless gem.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE and HERE)…a non-negotiable in my skincare routine and has been such for over three years. This divine formula acts as a light moisturizer, primer, highlighter and tinted base in one…both my mom and I would not know what to do without it.
- *Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer…when used as a layer following my Peau Vierge and preceding cream foundation, it creates an extra smooth canvas to which foundation effortlessly adheres.
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Lift Cream (reviewed HERE)…my favorite eye cream to date, only the tinest amount is necessary to appropriately care for the delicate orbital area. Believe the hype.
- *Patchology Flash Patch Eye Gels…when worn for 5-10 minutes, these little wonders dramatically reduce puffiness and dark circles and are a formidable opponent for sleep compromised nights or a random bout of tears!
- *Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Screen (reviewed HERE)…this radiant fluid works so well as a pre-makeup primer and the fact that it offers SPF 30 PHYSICAL sunscreen protection is superb.
- *Goldfaden MD Sunvisor SPF 30 (reviewed HERE)…this convenient spray formula can be used under or over makeup, making mid-day sunscreen touchups a hassle free reality.
- *Omorovicza Mineral UV Shield SPF 30 (reviewed HERE)…smooth and soothing, this physical sunscreen feels like a moisturizer and protectant in one. Another treasure from the Omorovicza line!
- *Quasar MD (reviewed HERE)…I have mentioned this professional skincare gadget on BP many times over and can confirm that I still use it regularly. It evens skintone, stimulates collagen production and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. The 20 minute sessions are comfortable and relaxing and I always make sure to take it on travels when I, invariably, have more downtime in my schedule. Now that my work hours are drastically reduced for summer, I’ll be back to using this every other day!
- *PIXI Glow Mist (reviewed HERE)…always in my work bag, this nourishing spritz freshens up my tired skin at the mid-day point.
- *Gressa Skin Rejuvenating Mist (reviewed HERE)…the orange blossom goodness of this all-natural spray calms my skin and rejuvenates my senses.
- *Sunday Riley Juno Body (reviewed HERE)…for days when my skin needs an extra boost in moisture, a few strategically applied drops of this luxurious formula restores balance and imparts a gorgeous, luminous glow.
- *Aveeno Sheer Hydration Lotion…one of my bathroom staples, this is marvelous daily moisturizer; it absorbs instantly and is blissfully unscented.
- *Mila Moursi Firming Body Lotion (reviewed HERE)…rich and hydrating, this lotion also masterfully tones and firms the arms and legs.
- *Aveeno Skin Relief Healing Ointment…I bring this on all my travels as it is a marvelous “jack of all trades.” The insanely moisturizing formula is great for soothing skin irritations, sunburns and extreme dryness.
- *Byredo Gypsy Water (reviewed HERE)…one of the lightest scents I own, this bright and warm juice lifts my spirts with every spray. It is an excellent everyday fragrance that’s appealing without being mainstream.
- *Byredo Black Saffron (reviewed HERE)…dark and mysterious while inexplicably pleasing, this totally singular scent is beyond. I have it in the travel version (comes in a set of three atomizers) and
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee (reviewed HERE)…the most unique vanilla-based scent I’ve experiened to date, I love the fact that the atomizer size works well in my purse for on-the-go touch ups.
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (reviewed HERE)…I just finished my bottle of this delicious elixir; both sweet and smoky, it’s one of my signature scents.
- *Orlane Baume Magnifique (reviewed HERE and HERE)…I’ve been using this nonstop for the last couple of months. The plush and moisturizing formula is dispensed from a squeeze tube with a conveniently angled; the balm itself is immensely nourishing and stays in place for hours on end.
- By Terry Baume de Rose Crystal Gloss (reviewed HERE)…I appreciate the ease of application of this much lauded formula…the delicate rose scent and rich hydration cannot be beat.
- Zelens Lip Balm (reviewed HERE)…super silky with a non-sticky finish, this balm is a delight.
|Above: Targeted options for every skin concern.|
|Above: My skincare goals are to increase even skin tone and combat the signs of aging while keeping my sensitive skin|
|Above: Skincare…it takes a village.|
|Above: My poolside + lakeside view last week in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.|
|Above: Last look.|