|Introducing the Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Foundation Stick.|
Each *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Foundation Stick (also available at Clé de Peau Beauté) comes sealed in a foil interior wrapper; despite having tried well over 100 foundation formulas in my lifetime (!), this is the first time I’ve encountered such a packaging schema. I am guessing that this protective measure is in place due to the high moisture content of the foundation stick…simply genius.
|The interior foil wrapper.|
- Unlike many stick foundations that feel extremely creamy, opaque and often quite “heavy,” the CdPB Radiant Stick Foundation can apply sheerly (for a “no-makeup” makeup look) but also possesses the ability to be built to medium coverage (covering darkness, imperfections and even freckles) while still looking HD and seamless. The lightweight texture is exceptional and stands in contrast to nearly every cream foundation I’ve tried to date.
- The formula glides on smoothly straight from the stick (I use a Beauty Blender to buff) and feels refreshingly cool on the skin; the moisture content of this foundation is undeniably evident and the hydrated effect persists for hours.
- The finish is dewy and radiant (without any discernible shimmer) but sets to a natural, “real skin” finish that lasts 4-6 hours without touch ups, depending on skin type. My normal skin in cool winter weather got nearly 6 hours!
- There is a very light scent that dissipates upon contact; even those with finely tuned noses (like me) shouldn’t be bothered by the minimal fragrance. The SPF 17 protection is also a benefit
- So far, it has played very well with my sensitive skin…no breakouts or irritations.
- Overall, it is a very unique version of a foundation stick; users will likely be pleased with its portability, lightweight texture, buildable coverage and moisturizing, cooling effect that keeps skin feeling fresh and looking even for hours.
|From L-R: Ivory, Beige, Ochre and Mocha.|
- Ivory: Lightest neutral beige for fair skin tones (@N/NW/NC 10-15)
- Beige: Light neutral beige for rosy-light skin tones (@N/NW 20-23)
- Ochre: Light-medium warm beige for medium skin tones (@N/NC 25-30) **My perfect match
- Mocha: Deep golden tan beige for tan to deep skin tones (@N/NC/NW 40-45)
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE･WATER(AQUA/EAU)･DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL･TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)･JOJOBA ESTERS･TRIETHYLHEXANOIN･ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE･GLYCERIN･PEG-10 DIMETHICONE･PARAFFIN･MICA･POLYETHYLENE･BARIUM SULFATE･IRON OXIDES (CI 77492)･SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE･MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX(CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE)･IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)･ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX･PALMITIC ACID･DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE･DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE･TRISODIUM EDTA･HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE･METHYLPARABEN･POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE･SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE･TREHALOSE･PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER･ETHYLPARABEN･IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)･ALUMINA･BHT･CELLULOSE GUM･DIPEPTIDE-15･BUTYLENE GLYCOL･ALCOHOL･ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL･TOCOPHEROL･FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)･VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER･SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE･CITRONELLOL･GERANIOL･PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT･LINALOOL･ROSA ROXBURGHII FRUIT EXTRACT･PETROLATUM･POLYSILICONE-2･DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER･TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE･DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE･THEANINE･SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE･TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE･HYDROLYZED SILK･SILICA･POLYQUATERNIUM-51･ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE･METHICONE･TETRADECENE･HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN･PHENOXYETHANOL
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in outdoor shade.|
|Swatches in outdoor sunlight.|
|The full look.|
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder #01 (reviewed HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Creme Blush in #3 Persimmon (full review soon)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad in #313 Golden Lace (also available at CdPB and reviewed HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Enriched Lip Luminizer in #237 Golden Coral (also available at CdPB)
- Silk Blouse by Equipment France