|Above: All about hair.|
|Above Haircare favorites…Sarah Potempa Darby Clips, ghd Eclipse Hair Styler, Tangle Teezer, Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray and Oribe Gold Lust Conditioner.|
|Above: My parents at the start of their marriage…I wasn’t exaggerating about their hair!|
- *John Frieda Cool Dip Shampoo and Conditioner…clarifying without stripping, it leaves hair feeling fresh as the sea.
- *Gloss Moderne High Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner (reviewed HERE)…smells like coconut and imparts a shiny sheen.
- *Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner (reviewed HERE)…the creme de la creme of haircare, this duo smells divine and is totally worth the investment.
- *R+Co Shampoo and Conditioner…this independent line produces beautiful formulas that nourish without weighing down the hair.
- John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner…completely affordable, this has been one of my go-to pair for years. Don’t let the “Go Blonder” moniker mislead you…the formula doesn’t contain any active ingredients for lightening (e.g., peroxide or bleach).
- *Leonor Greyl Nourishing Shampoo for Long Dry Hair…I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from this venerable all-natural French line and I use this rich and emollient formula a few times a month.
- Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for Thick, Coarse Hair…this rich balm makes my hair so soft and manageable. Despite not having any major split ends, my hair is prone to tangling and this is one of the only products that banishes them on contact.
- *Leonor Greyl Bi-Phase Detangling Milk (reviewed HERE)…another beautiful LG product, a few sprays on my freshly washed hair contributes to extra hydration and manageability. So good.
- Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray…this ultra-light shine mist creates lovely luminosity and movement.
- Tangle Teezer (reviewed HERE)…as the name implies, this brush works its way through tangles ever so effectively without causing discomfort. As I’ve said before, I’m not sure how this works, I just know it works.
- *Sarah Potempa Darby Clips…these super strong hair clips hold hair securely for adept styling. The reviews on these gems are spectacular.
- *ghd Eclipse Hair Styler (reviewed HERE)…this state of the art tool heats up fast and equally distributes said heat so hair gets smooth and shiny in seconds without incurring damage. ghd straighteners are simply the best! http://rstyle.me/~5PTw5
- Puritan’s Pride Ultra Woman Daily Vitamin…I have used supplements from Puritan’s Pride for decades and am always pleased with the quality and performance of my selections. Both the daily vitamin packs and caplets (linked above) are excellent options for maintaining health on every level.
- *Hair La Vie…this hair support system encourages growth and fortifies existing strands for the healthiest head of hair around.
- *Super Collagen + C…great for strengthening connective tissue, thickening hair and making nails harder, this wonder supplement also increases skin hydrating and clarity with regular use.
- *Equitance Skin Brightening Supplements…I am still working my way through the 60 day challenge but have already seen noted differences in the clarity and brightness of my skin after three weeks of use.
- *HUM Runway Ready Supplements (reviewed HERE)…a fabulous all-around vitamin pack for healthy hair, clear skin and strong nails, I love the ease of this option.
- *Le Mieux 4-in-1 Ultra Sonic Anti-Aging Skin Perfecter…not a supplement but definitely a support for skin, this beauty gadget deep cleans skin without irritation, clearing every pore for maximum smoothness and glow. I am absolutely stunned by how well this works. More on this wonder soon!
|Above: Daily Vitamins from Puritans Pride, the Le Mieux Skin Perfecter, Hair La Vie, Super Collagen + C and Equitance.|
|Above: The Le Mieux Skin Perfecter is excellent for deep cleaning pores without irritations…I saw results after the very first use.|
|Above: Summertime beauty.|
- Nautical 3/4 sleeve top
- Dolce & Gabbana Aurealux Eye Gel…as a tightening and brightening first line of eye defense, this lightweight hydrator is divine.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation (reviewed HERE) in #123/Y365.
- Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE) applied with my Chikuhodo GSN 04 brush (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Cellular Performance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute PV Leuer Pen #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (reviewed HERE) applied with my Jenny Patinkin Kitten Paw brush (so good for highlighter!)
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Rouge-Gorge (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Magnetic Eye Quad in Crystal Copper (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Le Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Naked (sold out everywhere but Saks and swatched HERE and HERE)
|Above: Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a gorgous, color-saturated rose hue.|
|Above: A swatch of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in direct sunlight.|
|Above: A fresh lip mix…Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang + Tom Ford Naked Gloss (reviewed HERE|
|Above: The lightweight Dolce & Gabbana Aurealux Eye Gel absorbs instantly, waking up my tired eyes with a tightening and brightening effect.|
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|