- Mally Eyelash Micro Fiber Lash Primer: This fiber-packed primer (worn in the images at the end of this story) is jet black and adheres to lashes so fallout or migration is not an issue…it truly makes a noticable difference in my mascara routine!
- *Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara and Lash Curler (reviewed HERE)
- *By Terry Growth Booster Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes: A modern classic for volume and length galore.
- *It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Physician’s Formula Doll Lash Extension Kit (reviewed HERE)
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara: I love how wide open and alert this makes my eyes look.
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Perfect Lash Mascara (reviewed HERE)
|Heavy and blended swatches of shade #06.|
- By Terry Densiliss Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Cover Expert (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Zelens Age Control Foundation (reviewed HERE)
|Swatches of the latest Surratt Beauty Artistique Blushes, currently available at the new Barney’s NY Chelsea.|
|Le Metier de Beaute Brigitte Kaleidoscope.|
- St. Tropez: A pale and creamy beige, excellent for a base shade
- Seduction: A cool, satin finish gray
- Liberte: A stunning shimmering copper
- Deux: A matte charcoal black
This was actually a gift with a purchase of $350 or more during last week’s Neiman Marcus Fashion Trend Event but I am told that many Le Metier de Beaute counters may still have stock and be able to include it as a GWP.
|Swatches of LMdB Brigitte in direct sunlight.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation #6
- Tom Ford Moodlight (as a light bronzer…reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Cherubique and Barbe a Papa on the apples of the cheeks for a flush of color and glow applied with the divine *Surratt Beauty Cheek Brush.
- *Brigitte Kaleidoscope from Le Metier de Beaute: All four shades on the eyes, with a concentration of the copper tone.
- Mally Eyelash Micro Fiber Lash Primer and *It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Gucci Lipstick in Whisper (reviewed HERE) mixed with Laura Geller lipstick in Soho Nude (a creamy nude peach).
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this cavalcade of beauty…so many incredible products, so little time ; ) I am beyond excited to have the chance to meet Charlotte Tilbury later on today while she is in LA…if you have any questions you’d like me to ask her, do leave them in the comments section and I’ll do my best to relay them!
From a host of mascara to Charlotte Tilbury, from Surratt Beauty to a healthy dash of Le Metier de Beaute thrown in for good measure, it’s my intention that you found this story as entertaining as it was for me to create it.
Good things ahead, including my cleansing routine and a host of new product procurements. I am also in the midst of responding to your latest batch of lovely emails and comments ; )
Have a fantastic Friday!