|The Sisley-Paris July 2016 Beauty Subscription.|
- Express Flower Gel: A gorgeous mask that leaves skin hydrated, plump and glowing. The deluxe-sized tube guarantees that you’ll get multiple uses!
- Eye Contour Mask: Designed to combat puffiness, dryness and fine lines, this mask breathes new life into the orbital area. Toss this handy foil pack into your carry on luggage, the next time you travel!
- Global Perfect: A makeup-extending formula that also expertly mattifies and minimizes pores, this primer makes skin look its best. Try the generous deluxe size tube each day for a week to see visible results.
- Hydra-Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration: Lightweight and long lasting, this gel-cream moisturizer is marvelous for all skin types and works well to keep skin hydrated (yet fresh!) in the sweltering summer months.
- Phyto-Cernes Eclat #2: This concealer (in a versatile light-medium beige shade) works well to brighten dark circles while simultaneously delivering skincare benefits that fight undereye concerns from the inside out.
|Note the way the shampoo dispenses into a delicate foam.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Grande Lips alone on the lips.|
|Santhilea Real Rebel Lip Balm.|
|Swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The rest of the look.|
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation #9 (reviewed HERE): This foundation offers buildable medium coverage and a nearly waterproof finish that holds up so well in warm weather. The nearly invisible skin finish is unprecedentedly fantastic and #9 is a perfect match for my NC 27 summer skin.
- By Terry Sun Designer Palette #2 Light and Tan Vibes (also available at Beautylish and reviewed HERE): I have gotten so much use from this brilliant palette; from contour and bronzing to blushing and highlighting, this palette does it all! Currently (through August 2nd) Space.NK is having its EXPLORE promotion, offering $20 off of orders of $100 or more (with the code: EXPLORE60), making it an excellent time to embrace the beauty that is Sun Designer.
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color Duo in Golden Peach (also available at Bloomingdales and reviewed HERE): Long a proponent of this incandescent eyeshadow, I find myself reaching for it multiple times a week; often out of stock, it appears readily available at Sephora as of publish date. Get it while you can!
- *Maybelline NY The Spider Effect Mascara (reviewed HERE): I am still loving this lengthening and volumizing formula…two coats create fluttery lashes, indeed.
- Loose overall romper: Super casual and completely aligned with the ease of summer, this romper works well as a bikini coverup or playful outfit. Although I picked mine up at a little boutique last year, I found similar options HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE).
- Halter Wrap Bikini Top: I’ve been wearing this bikini top for two summers in a row now (previously reviewed HERE); it is comfortable and crafted in the prettiest shade of green. So glad it is still available!
- Vintage Hermes Orange Scarf: There is just something about the warm orange tones of this scarf that looks so right in the summer months…weather I worn as a neck accessory, to camouflage a “too-low” top or as a hair band, its versatility is indisputable. Though mine is probably one of a kind at this point, The Real Real has a host of authentic, vintage and viable options in the same color palette.
- Mint green-blue choker: I made mine with some random string but Etsy has a host of better crafted options to brighten up a relaxed summertime look.
|Tom Ford Golden Peach + CdPB Eye Color Quad #316. Guerlain Beige Lingerie on the lips.|
Good things ahead, including a fresh video tutorial (already filmed, in the editing process) and a tribute to National Lipstick Day (7/29)…xx and stay cool,
–The Beauty Professor