The beauty world is rife with constant releases; that being said sometimes, you come across a gem or two that feel wildly fresh and exquisitely unique. Such is the case for the 16 discoveries–in the hair, skin, face, eye and lip categories–that follow!
Kindly scroll on for more details, swatches and images of the products in action as well as the Bottom Line…
16 exquisite beauty discoveries
// HAIR + SKIN //
(1) *Silke London Hair Wrap: This clever creation is designed to keep hair smooth and healthy while sleeping; the luxurious silk is known to reduce split ends, naturally condition hair, promote growth and volume and even allow you to wash your hair less (count me in, please!). I am so impressed with the quality of this silken wonder that I am excited to try the hair ties next.
(2) *Krigler London Lovely Patchouli 55: First released in 1955 and distinguished by notes of amber, musk, red fruits, vanilla and patchouli this opulent fragrance was known to be the amongst the favorites of Jackie Kennedy. The warm and classic energy that this juice emanates is unmistakably beautiful…timeless sophistication in a bottle.
(3) *Eve Lom Kiss Mix (reviewed HERE): This diminutive pot of balm has been saving my lips this winter; the rich and plush formula has a cooling effect that delivers new life to my oft-parched pout and the glossy hydration brings out the natural luster of one’s lips, for a beauteous effect both inside and out.
(4) Vince Camuto Silk Scarf: I love the refined appeal of a silk scarf; I always keep one in my handbag and regularly find myself converting it to an impromptu belt, headband or neck accessory. The 100% silk versions always fall better and their inherent quality guarantees that, with proper care, they will last for years on end. This breathtaking style (worn at the end of this post) by Vince Camuto is both affordable and fetching…I am completely taken by the warm neutral color palette.
A swatch of the Eve Lom Kiss Mix.
The Silk London Hair Wrap in action…it is roomy enough to fit over my massive bun while still feeling entirely comfortable.
// FACE //
(5) *Suqqu Extra Rich Cream Foundation #203(reviewed HERE): This exceptional foundation offers marvelous coverage and a skin soothing finish that looks incredibly natural; boasting intense hydration and strong lasting power, I am particularly loving this formula for the cold winter months. #203 is a perfect match for my NC 25 skin.
(6) *Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Grisaille + Aureole (reviewed HERE): A modern and dynamic contouring duo, there is a reason why the true neutral brown Grisaille is often sold out; combined with the radiant soft golden highlight of Aureole, this is a full face of dimension and incandescence in two shades.
(8) Laura Mercier Windflush Cheek Color: I ordered this new release on a whim and am truly glad I did. The peachy nude matte peach blush provides an authentic flush that looks like skin has been touched (gently) by the elements of nature. Brighter and more apricot in nature than a bronzer and more natural than a traditional blush, the finely milled formula has absolutely no shimmer while avoiding a powdery finish on the skin. It can also be worn on the eyes for a understated and monochromatic effect.
A swatch of Laura Mercier Windflush.
Swatches in direct sunlight.
// EYES //
(9) *Touch in Sol Metallist Shadow in Eldora(reviewed HERE): This radiant duo is comprised of a gilded foil cream on one side and a glitter flake formula on the other; I am consistently impressed with how smooth and luminous this formula is and highly recommend Eldora for the quintessential golden eye.
(10) *Natasha Denona Star Liner in Dark Violet(reviewed HERE): The deep purple liner applies smoothly and, once dried, does not budge; paired with its glittering violet sister, this eyeliner team brings new meaning to a “twinkle” in one’s eye.
(12) *Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut(reviewed HERE): I simply cannot get enough of the masterful Fiber Brow Gel; just a few sweeps of the brush through my low-maintenance brows and they look fuller, darker, more defined and clearly more polished with marvelous hold and shape that lasts the day. I don’t want to be without it.
(16) Sensai Silky Design Rouge in Koubainioli: This new lip crayon features a retractable bullet with a color-drenched, silky formula that bathes lips in moisture and shine. I love the “my lips but better” appeal of the rose nude Koubainioli; it’s easy to swipe on (even without a mirror) and imparts a fresh faced look that works with a myriad of color schemes.
I love the Touch in Sol products! I've herd negative reviews about them but I think they are absolutely amazing. Love the look
Love that we both love the Touch in Sol products…the eye shadow is simply dreamy!
Thanks so much for reading, Erin…XO,
–The Beauty Professor
Hi Rachel, I'm curious if the Silke hair wrap is available in the US? If so, where?
Thanks so much.
I believe that the Silke hair wrap is only available on their website for now, but it appears that they have worldwide shipping!
Hope that helps…xx,
–The Beauty Professor
This may be my favorite of your posts! Although I constantly reference ALL of your reviews. That scarf is sublime. I now have a planned trip to sephora for the Natasha Donona star liner and believe I'll come back with the Touch in Sol eyeshadow as well! I already own LM's Windflush, it is marvelous. Again, beautiful you and beautiful products. Love. & blessings to you friend.
Wow…thanks so much, Evangeline! Oh my gosh…all of the products on your Sephora list are divine and I hope you end up loving them as I do.
Thank you, truly, for the amazing words!
Love and blessings to you, too…XO,
–The Beauty Professor