|16 exquisite beauty discoveries|
(1) *Silke London Hair Wrap: This clever creation is designed to keep hair smooth and healthy while sleeping; the luxurious silk is known to reduce split ends, naturally condition hair, promote growth and volume and even allow you to wash your hair less (count me in, please!). I am so impressed with the quality of this silken wonder that I am excited to try the hair ties next.
(2) *Krigler London Lovely Patchouli 55: First released in 1955 and distinguished by notes of amber, musk, red fruits, vanilla and patchouli this opulent fragrance was known to be the amongst the favorites of Jackie Kennedy. The warm and classic energy that this juice emanates is unmistakably beautiful…timeless sophistication in a bottle.
(3) *Eve Lom Kiss Mix (reviewed HERE): This diminutive pot of balm has been saving my lips this winter; the rich and plush formula has a cooling effect that delivers new life to my oft-parched pout and the glossy hydration brings out the natural luster of one’s lips, for a beauteous effect both inside and out.
(4) Vince Camuto Silk Scarf: I love the refined appeal of a silk scarf; I always keep one in my handbag and regularly find myself converting it to an impromptu belt, headband or neck accessory. The 100% silk versions always fall better and their inherent quality guarantees that, with proper care, they will last for years on end. This breathtaking style (worn at the end of this post) by Vince Camuto is both affordable and fetching…I am completely taken by the warm neutral color palette.
|A swatch of the Eve Lom Kiss Mix.|
|The Silk London Hair Wrap in action…it is roomy enough to fit over my massive bun while still feeling entirely comfortable.|
|A swatch of Laura Mercier Windflush.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
(9) *Touch in Sol Metallist Shadow in Eldora (reviewed HERE): This radiant duo is comprised of a gilded foil cream on one side and a glitter flake formula on the other; I am consistently impressed with how smooth and luminous this formula is and highly recommend Eldora for the quintessential golden eye.
(10) *Natasha Denona Star Liner in Dark Violet (reviewed HERE): The deep purple liner applies smoothly and, once dried, does not budge; paired with its glittering violet sister, this eyeliner team brings new meaning to a “twinkle” in one’s eye.
(11) *Gucci Impact Long Wearing Eyeliner in Sunstone (reviewed HERE): I am loving how a sweep of the this soft cream eyeliner along the lower waterline brightens up and widens the eye in an instant. Well worth the pursuit!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The full eye look.|
(15) *Giorgio Armani Maestro Lip Stain in #202 Dolci (also available at Armani Beauty): Not new, but new to me, this classic nude has immense color payoff and a neutral lip effect that flatters a spectrum of skin tones. As far as I am concerned, this is a modern classic.
(16) Sensai Silky Design Rouge in Koubainioli: This new lip crayon features a retractable bullet with a color-drenched, silky formula that bathes lips in moisture and shine. I love the “my lips but better” appeal of the rose nude Koubainioli; it’s easy to swipe on (even without a mirror) and imparts a fresh faced look that works with a myriad of color schemes.