|Makeup for an evening out.|
|The makeup look.|
- *U Beauty Resurfacing Compound (reviewed HERE): I applied a single pump to my cleansed skin to tighten pores and brighten my complexion.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): My go-to primer, I swept this glimmering base along the center of my face and blended outward…it always gives my skin an “extra something” that cannot be replicated by anything else in my collection.
- Guerlain L’Essentiel Foundation in O35N (reviewed HERE): I used a dampened beauty sponge to blend a half a pump of this marvelous foundation all over my face; I am halfway finished with this bottle, which is a testament to my appreciation of this lightweight, skin-friendly formula.
- *Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Soleil (reviewed HERE): Although it may be labeled as a “highlighter,” I used a brush to sweep this into the hollows of my cheeks and along the perimeters of my face for a bronze glow. As illustrated by the swatches below, it’s dark enough to serve in this role for light and medium skin tones.
- Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks in Minette (reviewed HERE): I blended a touch of this peachy pink blush on the apples of my cheeks…it’s truly transformative!
- *Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow in Blaze (reviewed HERE): I used a small eye brush to blend this all over my upper lid and lower lash line for a warm and glimmering look.
- *Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyeshadow in Neutral Eyes (reviewed HERE): I topped blaze with this glowing peach duo…it delivers magnificent light to the eyes.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): Always in my brows, this formula leaves my arches feathery and full.
- *Victoria Beckham Kajal Eyeliner in Bordeaux: I swept this along my lower lash line and blended it along my upper lashes as well.
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): I applied two coats of this volumizing and lengthening formula (one of my absolute beauty holy grails)…it gives a false lash effect that cannot be beat!
- Tom Ford Lipstick in Spanish Pink (reviewed HERE): This peachy pink nude shade has been on heavy rotation as of late…it’s creamy and fresh with just enough color.
- *Kosas Cosmetics Wet Lip Oil in Dip (reviewed HERE): I topped my pale neutral lip with this slightly deeper rosy nude gloss for shine and dimension; this immensely hydrating formula is simply beyond, by the way. Try it…you won’t regret it!
|Swatches of everything in order (bottom is U Beauty Resurfacing Compound and top is *Kosas Cosmetics Wet Lip Oil in Dip) in direct sunlight.|
|The eye look.|
- *Hale Bob Socorro Blazer Dress: I adore this dress for its timeless styling…it’s short enough to be youthful and celebratory yet roomy enough to be office appropriate. I’ll be be wearing this for years to come.
- CC Corso Como Denice Pump: I have this pump in two colors and wear them constantly…they’re comfortable and the 2-inch heel is a delightfully rare bird in this flock of ultra high styles.
|The CC Corso Como Denice Pump in action.|
- Equipment France: An extra 30% off sale styles with code HOLIDAY30…I have my eye on these timeless wool trousers, this leopard sweater and this lush mulberry blouse.
- Intermix: Up to 75% off including this sweet puffed shoulder top and slimming suede mini skirt (killer deal on this, by the way).
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 60% off…I’m enthralled with this metallic Equipment blouse and these Stuart Weitzman booties.
- Nordstrom: The Half Yearly Sale has begun with major markdowns all over the place. I love these Frame Skinny Jeans, L’Agence Silk Blouse and Buberry Car Coat on steep markdown.
- Rag & Bone: Up to 60% off sale including these high-rise straight jeans and this gorgeous lace up hoodie.
- The Real Real: Up to 80% off as well as 20% off many items with the code REAL…I suggest investing your holiday money in a vintage Chanel handbag (just got one myself!) or Gucci silk scarf.
- Verishop: Free one-day shipping (incredible!) and 20% off site wide with code HOLIDAY20…I have my eye on this chic bodysuit and faux fur jacket (will be entirely appropriate through spring).