|The *Natasha Denona Bronze Collection|
|*Natasha Denona Bronze Palette|
|Swatches of the *Natasha Denona Bronze Palette in sunlight.|
|The *Natasha Denona Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette|
|Swatches of the *Natasha Denona Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|The *Natasha Denona Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss and Balm in Tan Nude, Caramel and Chestnut.|
|From bottom to top: swatches of the *Natasha Denona Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss and Balm in Tan Nude, Caramel and Chestnut.|
|Which *Natasha Denona Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss and Balm shade is your favorite?|
- *Serucell KFS Serum: Innovative and cutting edge, this anti-aging skincare formula has been my go to for the past few months and I am truly pleased with the way in which it has improved my skin. It firms, lifts, brightens and, from a cellular level, helps to reprogram skin to activate the mechanisms that contribute to a more youthful appearance. I can’t wait to take a deep dive into the science behind this brand soon…stay tuned!
- *City Beauty Skin Perfecting Daily Veil SPF 39: This brand new SPF is 100% mineral with a brightening, pore blurring texture and tone that protects and perfects with every dose. It’s lightweight and lets skin breathe yet wears evenly and flawlessly all day long. I cannot recommend it enough, especially if you’re on the hunt for a mineral sunscreen that won’t disappoint!
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer in Golden: I am already a fan of the original version of this hydrating and glowing elixir which walks the line between moisturizer and primer with a dose of illumination for good measure. The Golden version is every bit as pretty with a slightly bronze gold tint for radiant summertime skin.
- *Kosasport Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant: This natural deodorant launches in a couple of days and I am excited to give you a sneak peek as I’ve been testing it all weekend. So far, so good! The AHA-rich formula feels more like skincare…it smooths and brightens skin while fighting odor without any of the harmful ingredients typically associated with traditional deodorant.
|From bottom to top…swatches of: *City Beauty Skin Perfecting Daily Veil SPF 39 and *Victoria Beckham Beauty Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer in Golden|
|A close up of *Victoria Beckham Beauty Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer in Golden|
|On my face.|
- *BY TERRY Eclat Opulent #100 Warm Radiance: A gorgeous hybrid of skincare and color, this velvety formula evens, blurs fine lines and pores and bathes skin in a nourishing veil of almost-foundation while simultaneously looking completely natural. It must be tried to be believed…in the meanwhile, you can watch it in action HERE.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Concealer in Almond: I swiped this in my under eye region to instantly smooth and brighten the shadows that come from less sleep than I prefer.
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Eyeliner in Black: My waterline staple, it’s incredible what a single swipe of jet black can do to complete a look and make eyes pop.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel: Always on my brows, there’s nothing better for a full and feathery effect.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Waterproof: This lengthening and volumizing mascara does everything it claims and more and the waterproof version is ideal for warm and humid summer days and nights.
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush: I used this brush to apply the *Natasha Denona Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette all over my face…it works like a dream with powder products which is why it’s always in my content!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Eye look via the *Natasha Denona Bronze Palette…specifically, I am wearing the shades Silk, Suntan, Palladium and True Bronze.|
|Applying the *Natasha Denona Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss and Balm in Caramel…I am also wearing all four shades of the *Natasha Denona Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette on my face.|
- Van Halen Tee: I have this in two colors…white and yellow and wear both every single week. The color scheme is interesting yet neutral and the L/XL is long enough to wear as a tee shirt dress with flat sandals. 100% summertime in a garment.
- AGOLDE Parker Cutoffs: I own the black and light blue shades of these mid-rise cutoffs. The denim is luxe and soft and I wear a size 27 or 28 in these for a relaxed fit. They are sold out almost everywhere but found all sizes recently restocked at Revolve.
- FitFlop (currently 45% off!): Still my daily go-to’s for summer 2020, I am in love with the streamlined style, leg-firming properties and the fact that they effortlessly cushion my feet. I even wear these in the house (we have wood and travertine flooring) even when I’m not going anywhere at all!
|Details for my IG Live with Annie Lawless.|