|In my bag.|
- *Cuyuna Vanity Case in Blush: I received this bag a couple of months ago and have myself relying on it more and more recently. The nude pink pebbled leather is sturdy yet soft and the rectangle design enables it to stand up on my crowded bathroom counters. The top zipper opens very wide on the sides and the lined interior is lush and roomy. In sum, it’s a dream bag!
- *Serucell KFS Serum (reviewed HERE): Upon cleansing, I start each day with two pumps of this skin transforming serum; it lifts, firms, brightens and resurfaces without irritation and plays well with any subsequent skincare steps. The science behind this formula is impressive and my skin is better for it.
- *Beboe Therapies Face Serum (reviewed HERE): This oil is a gorgeous new discovery that is nourishing my late summer skin with a restorative dose of moisture that reduces redness and inflammation while imparting a soft radiance. More on this elixir and its ingredients forthcoming!
- *Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye: Equal parts skincare and color, this rich eye cream has a sheer beige tint that brightens and conceals, allowing me to completely skip concealer…can’t wait to continue to experiment with this genius formula.
- *Kosas Tinted Face Oil in #6 (reviewed HERE): Just a few drops of this clean and green liquid base creates an even canvas with a soft incandescence that wears for hours on end…it must be tried to be believed.
- Hourglass Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE): I STILL use this bronzer almost daily…it’s the most flawless way of contouring and adding warmth in seconds and each one of my BP readers and Instagram followers who try it seem to love it as much as I do.
- *LAWLESS Make Me Blush in Angel Suede (reviewed HERE): This peachy tone is so cheerful and face brightening…I pop it on the apples of my cheeks for a lively flush.
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee in Coral (reviewed HERE): There is something so special about this pinky peach powder…it has an illuminating quality that delivers light to the face without depositing shimmer. It’s a beautiful enigma to say the least.
- SUQQU Brow Mascara (reviewed HERE): Just a couple of coats adds color, fullness and overall density to my brows in mere seconds and it wears all day without flaking or fading.
- Chanel Premiere Lacque Eyeshadow in Rising Sun (reviewed HERE): I recently re-discovered this in my stash and love it on my lower lash line for a bit of peachy glow. The formula is creamy and radiant and doesn’t budge.
- Lancome L’Absolu Mademoiselle in Ice Cold Pink (reviewed HERE): This lip balm is simply lovely. Shiny and moisturizing with a gentle cooling and plumping effect, this icy baby pink tone is a fabulous base for my lipstick to come.
- Dior Addict Lacquer Stick in Bubble: This lip color is a quintessential bubblegum pink that makes your lips look polished in a single coat. In the look at the end of this post, I mixed it with the MAC Crossfade shade for a custom bright and velvety peachy pink hue.
- *MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolor in Crossfade: Somehow this coral is both bright and muted and I attribute this paradox to the very unique Powder Kiss formula! The sueded liquid is smooth and blurring (lip lines, be gone!) while imparting remarkable moisture and the shades in the lineup (a full spectrum swatch session on BP coming up very soon) are pigmented while still looking very soft in terms of tone.
- *Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Gloss in Moon (reviewed HERE): A luminous white with silver sparkles, this cushiony, extra reflective gloss adds depth, dimension and fullness to any lip look…it’s become a veritable staple in my late summer lip wardrobe.
- *Wayne Goss Luxury Eye Palette (reviewed HERE): Rife with six buttery shades in matte, satin and extra radiant finishes, this palette has been on my eyes nonstop for the last few weeks. Each shade is so flattering and wearable and the tones harmonize with each other effortlessly. I generally apply the taupe mink tone and blend the satin cream up to my brown bone. Then, I blend a bit of the warm copper in the crease and pat the diamond sparkle hue (my favorite…and no fall out) in the center of my lid. If you’re currently on the line about this palette, I implore you to give it a try…you won’t regret it.
- *Wayne Goss Essential Eye Kohl in Precious Opal: I have been loving this extra smooth sable brown on my waterline as of late. The formula glides on with ease and stays in place until I remove it.
- *Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Peche, Peau de Soleil and Peau de Rosé: As a final step in my routine, I love tapping these sheer tinted creams on the high points of my face…the glow is so fresh and sophisticated while still looking entirely natural. Keep reading for more details and comparison swatches of all three hues.
|Swatches from bottom to top: *Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye, *Kosas Tinted Face Oil in #6 (reviewed HERE), Hourglass Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE), *LAWLESS Make Me Blush in Angel Suede (reviewed HERE), *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee in Coral (reviewed HERE), SUQQU Brow Mascara (reviewed HERE) and Chanel Premiere Lacque Eyeshadow in Rising Sun (reviewed HERE).|
|Swatches from L-R: Lancome L’Absolu Mademoiselle in Ice Cold Pink (reviewed HERE), Dior Addict Lacquer Stick in Bubble, *MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolor in Crossfade and *Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Gloss in Moon (reviewed HERE).|
|Swatches of the *Wayne Goss Luxury Eye Palette (reviewed HERE) and *Wayne Goss Essential Eye Kohl in Precious Opal.|
|Lancome L’Absolu Mademoiselle in Ice Cold Pink (reviewed HERE) and Dior Addict Lacquer Stick in Bubble.|
|*Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight|
|From L-R: *Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Peche, Peau de Soleil and Peau de Rosé.|
|Swatches of the Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in direct sunlight.|
- Madewell button-down (reviewed HERE): I purchased this at the Nordstrom sale and am so glad it’s still in stock…have already worn it a few times. It’s a classic and timeless and can be dressed up–or in this case, down–with ease.
- Free People Black Cutoffs: Fall may be almost here but with this heat, I’ll be wearing cutoffs for a very long time still. This deep black pair is soft and comfortable.
- FitFlops: The easiest sandal to wear all week, they’re cushiony and lightweight and also help to tone one’s calves. So good.
|Eye look via *Wayne Goss Luxury Eye Palette|