|Introducing the SUQQU A/W 2020 Collection.|
|The SUQQU A/W 2020 Collection|
- *Powder Blush Compact 101: True story…I actually gasped when I opened this sleek compact! Rife with four blushes and two highlighters, this melange of color is apropos for both the professional makeup artist and luxury makeup enthusiast alike. Each pan of blush is smooth and buttery with excellent color payoff and the compact comes replete with a dusty rose, warm pinky nude, vibrant medium pink and tender coral blushes along with pearly pink and luminous taupe toned highlighters. The bespoke combinations present in this compact are endless and I know I will be reaching for this daily for a great long while. Get it if you can!
- *Designing Color Eyes 133 Tonbodama: The four hues in this genius eye quad include a pale gold, brilliant deep peach, luscious pinky violet and intense khaki green, all in satin finishes (which I love). I mixed all four tones for an unexpected pop of color that defines without overwhelming…this may be my favorite SUQQU quad yet.
- *Multi Glow Stick 102: This cream highlight truly delivers a brilliant “wet effect that looks insanely lovely on the high points of one’s face. The balmy texture hydrates while drying down to a glowing finishing that resists creasing or migrating. SUQQU has created a gold standard in stick highlighters with this one and I truly hope it ends up being a permanent part of the product lineup.
- *Moisture Rich Lipstick 119: Although there are three shades in the collection in this cream-meets-shine formula, I am so happy to have received the one that is closet to a nude. 119 is a complex caramel shade that savvily transitions the wearer from summer to autumn and winter with ease. It’s a 90s neutral in the best sense of the term.
- *Tone Touch Eyes 16: This russet orange tone has a buttery application and sueded cream finish that bathes eyes in multidimensional warmth.
|The SUQQU *Powder Blush Compact 101|
|Swatches of the SUQQU *Powder Blush Compact 101 in direct sunlight.|
|The SUQQU *Designing Color Eyes 133 Tonbodama|
|Swatches of the SUQQU *Designing Color Eyes 133 Tonbodama in direct sunlight.|
|The SUQQU *Moisture Rich Lipstick 119 and *Multi Glow Stick 102|
|Swatches from top to bottom: SUQQU *Moisture Rich Lipstick 119, *Multi Glow Stick 102 and *Tone Touch Eyes 16|
|SUQQU *Tone Touch Eyes 16|
|Skincare + haircare on heavy rotation.|
- *Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Daily Cleanser (reviewed HERE): This cleanser is a daily must…it softly foams without stripping and gently exfoliates without irritation. I never want to be without this! Use code RACHEL20 for 20% off your entire Kate Somerville order.
- *Dr. Janine Mahon Rejuvenating Breast Oil (reviewed HERE): Brimming with active essential oils and Chinese medicine secrets, this oil is a lifesaver for moments of hormonal imbalance…just a touch on my décolletage and lower abdomen and monthly pain is drastically diminished.
- *Raincry Travel Detangling Brush: This smaller version of the original still brushes the tangles out of my hair with ease while providing a wonderful scalp massage in the process.
- *Oribe Cote d’Azur Luminous Hair and Body Oil (reviewed HERE): Moisturizing with the most intoxicating fragrance, this utilitarian formula is the perfect poolside companion for limbs and tresses alike.
- *Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Serum: This opulent oil hydrates, reduces inflammation, clarifies and smooths with every drop. I am particularly impressed with how well it performs in hot and dry weather…my skin seems to love it!
- *Serucell KFS Serum (also available at Verishop and reviewed HERE): This anti-aging elixir is a staple in my routine so of course I brought it with me on my short travels. I continue to enjoy my best skin (brighter, firmer, more lifted and refined) with each application.
- *Sisley-Paris Restorative Body Cream: Dense and rich yet immediately absorbed, this has been the most wonderful post-sun treat for my arms, legs and décolletage.
- *Retrouve Revitalizing Eye Concentrate (reviewed HERE): Just a touch of this potent formula in my orbital region and my eyes appear smooth, refreshed and unexpectedly glowy. Believe the hype on this one!
- *Kosas Chemistry Deodorant (reviewed HERE): I am on month two of my natural deodorant odyssey and this formula from Kosas continues to give me confidence without succumbing to the dreaded antiperspirant. In my experience, it really works, my friends.
- *Supergoop! Glow Screen (reviewed HERE): Masterful protection and a beautiful champagne glow make this my daily SPF…it gives skin an “extra something” while playing well with sensitive canvases.
- *Skin Inc Gold Bar (reviewed HERE): I love the gentle massage this tool imparts and the sculpting capabilities are endless…keep it on your nightstand and enjoy the relaxing treatment.
- *Parfums de Marly Pegasus: I recently had time to explore the Parfums de Marly Discovery Set and fell in love with the unique beauty that is Pegasus. Vanilla, almond, bergamot and amber harmonize in the most sophisticated way…it’s beyond.
- *Ranavat Luminous Ceremony Cleanser (reviewed HERE): Plush and powerful, this decadent cream cleanser removes every last trace of makeup (even waterproof) while making my skin feel buttery smooth.
- *LAWLESS Set the Stage Hydrating Primer Serum (reviewed HERE): This primer feels more like a luxurious gel-based moisturizer, drenching my skin in moisture while creating smooth, glowing and balanced finished that locks my makeup in place. I cannot recommend it enough as a multitasking gem in my routine.
- *Raincry Brilliance Detangling Spray: Hot arid air always equals tangles for me and this lush detangling formula helps me to brush my hair with absolute ease. The nourishing ingredients add moisture and shine without weighing down my tresses and it’s also worth mentioning that the creamy musk fragrance smells divine.
|The rest of the face.|
- Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer #4 Warm Olive (reviewed HERE): I have been using this highly pigmented concealer/foundation hybrid for a few consecutive days as it provides coverage (just where I need it!) and a budge proof finish, even in extreme heat and pool time. This particular shade is spot-on for my late summer NC 35 olive skin, by the way.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light: I swept this staple along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face for dimension and warmth.
- *SUQQU Volume Eyebrow Mascara in Brown (reviewed HERE): This volumizing eyebrow product adds color, fullness and depth in a few strokes and it stays in place all day.
- Hourglass Unlocked Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for full and long lashes that won’t smudge…the tubing element is sublime.
- Jouer Lip Liner in Champagne Pink: I am utterly in love with this lovely shimmering pinky nude tone; it works well on its own (no mask transfer, by the way) or as a base for lip color, as worn in the images at the end of this post.
|Swatches from bottom to top: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer #4 Warm Olive,|
|Desert views never get old.|
|Wearing the August Hat Grosgrain Ribbon Straw Hat|
|Eye look via the *SUQQU Designing Color Eyes 133 Tonbodama|
|With the SUQQU Powder Blush Compact 101|
- Topshop Cotton Button-Up Shirt: Lightweight and billowing, something about this blouse fondly reminds of Lawrence of Arabia…I super sized up for a relaxed bathing suit coverup.
- Vitamin A Bikini in White Ginger (top HERE): I purchased this bikini on sale and couldn’t be happier…I’ve been on a bit of a Vitamin A kick as of late and the mix and match style option guarantees a custom pairing.
- Birkenstock Arizona Sandal: I love that this classic sandal comes in an array of colors…this golden green is from last year but the metallic copper hue I linked to is now on my “to get” list.
- August Hat Grosgrain Ribbon Straw Hat: I purchased this hat on sale and now it’s even more on sale (under $20)…it’s the perfect way to effortlessly embrace millenary while mitigating sun exposure.