|Beauty rarities from Beboe Therapies, SUQQU and more.|
|My Beboe Therapies duo.|
|*Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Serum (also available at Revolve and Neiman Marcus reviewed HERE)|
|*Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Serum|
|*Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Serum and *Beboe Therapies Body Balm|
|Forever reaching for the *Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Serum|
|*Beboe Therapies Body Balm (also available at Revolve and Neiman Marcus)|
|Integral to my routine: The *Beboe Therapies High Potency CBD Serum|
|SUQQU newness for Fall 2020.|
|The *SUQQU The Cream Foundation in 040 (also worn in the images at the end of this post along with the *SUQQU Intense Cover Concealer in #15).|
|SUQQU swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Applying the *SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Glow Liquid Lipstick 03.|
|The complete face.|
- *Kosas The Sun Show Bronzer in Medium (reviewed HERE): For the look below, I blended this semi-luminous bronzer along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face for a burnished and multidimensional effect.
- *Veronique Gabai The Goldie Highlighter (also available at Liberty London): This cream highlight stick is such a find! Equal parts gilded glow and a cellophane “wet” look, just a touch on the high points of my face makes me look lit from within…even though it’s from a fragrance house (can’t wait to experiment with my samples!), it is refreshingly fragrance-free and ever so resplendent in the sunlight.
- *Aether Beauty Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Palette: Clean ingredients including coconut oil, rose hip oil and actual rose quartz powder harmonize to create buttery smooth shadows in the loveliest rosy neutral tones. The palette of 12 hues features matte, shimmer, satin and metallic finishes that blend with ease while resisting creasing. I focused on the rose gold and amethyst shades for a radiantly modern take on a nude eye.
- *SUQQU Brown Brow Mascara: Just a bit of this brunette tone swept through my brows adds feathery fullness and hold…it’s a daily go-to.
- *Jouer Lip Liner in Pink Champagne (reviewed HERE): I love this waterproof liner to gently shape. That is probably why I have one on my vanity, one in my makeup bag and one on back-up…it’s that good.
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner in Black: Always on my water line, this ultra-black pencil glides on with ease and doesn’t budge.
- *EM Cosmetics Pick Me Up Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats on my lashes leave them long and voluminous while resisting creasing. The fact that it’s tubing makes smudging a non-issue and removal a breeze.
- *BY TERRY Hyaluronic Pressed Powder (reviewed HERE): I love this completely translucent powder in my t-zone to blur pores and fine lines while keeping everything in place. It’s a modern classic for a reason!
- *Parfums de Marly Delina (reviewed HERE): Fresh and intriguing, this fragrance has simply “felt right” this week, lifting my mood and spirts in a single spritz.
- *Augustinus Bader The Body Lotion: More fluid and lightweight than the previously released body cream, this formula masterfully hydrates skin while increasing bounce and elasticity. I focus application on my arms, legs and décolleté post-shower to lock moisture in.
- *Masami Mekabu Shine Serum: I added a drop of this opulent serum into my second day, freshly brushed hair and couldn’t believe how glassy and shiny it made it! Beyond its nourishing ingredients, it also smells divine…this is my first foray into this luxe haircare line and I cannot wait to try more products in the coming days.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Eye look via the *Aether Beauty Solstice Palette|
- Ditsy Floral Corset Top: Captivated by the classic corset styling of this blouse, I promptly ordered it and am in love with the floral pattern, full sleeves and cloth-covered button detailing. The top is currently on sale for under $30 and is well worth it…wish it came in other colors!
- Frame Le Original Jeans: Frame makes my favorite jeans and the Le Original has always been my preferred cut. These are extra high waisted (to hold everything in) and feature a relaxed straight leg that is slightly cropped to showcase footwear. They are truly timeless…this particular pair runs a touch small so size up 1-2 sizes for an optimum fit.
- *Millie Mule (also available HERE): Lightweight leather with just the right amount of neutral sheen, these ultra-comfortable mules feel so apropos for the summer-fall transition. They run true to size (I’m wearing a size 7/ 37 1/2) and require zero need to break in.
|Summer-to-fall transition footwear perfection…the Millie Mule (also available HERE)|
|Wearing the Applying the *SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Glow Liquid Lipstick 03.|