|The Clé de Peau Beauté Enchanted Lake Collection|
|The resplendent packaging of the Clé de Peau Beauté Enchanted Lake Collection|
|Destined to be treasured.|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté The Serum Limited Edition|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Luminizing Face Enhancer|
|A swatch of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Luminizing Face Enhancer in direct sunlight.|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Eye Color Quad|
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Eye Color Quad in direct sunlight.|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere in Enamored (also discussed HERE) and *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick.|
In terms of lips, there are two lipstick shades–housed in radiant ivory and gold and lush indigo and black cases–that offer something apropos for lighter and darker lip color lovers alike.
The *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere in Enamored (also available at Nordstrom and discussed HERE) is an apricot pink with a creamy satin finish that I adore. This shade is a must for those (like me!) that gravitate toward pinky peach nude hues…it’s, as the name implies, easy to fall in love with and has fast become an object of affection for this light lip devotee.
When drama is de rigueur, the aubergine red *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick (also available at Nordstrom) instantly brightens the face, for a French girl vibe that is equal parts effortless and mysterious. This vibrant tone has tremendous color payoff and a timeless flushed tone that delivers mood and intensity in a single pass.
|Applying the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere in Enamored|
|Swatches of the*Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere in Enamored (also discussed HERE) and *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick|
|The sparkling ivory white case of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Mini Kit|
Perhaps my most favorite giftable option in the collection, the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Mini Kit is rife with five shades of CdPB lip color in universally flattering shades and textures including the peachy nude Peach Stone, my lips but better Camellia, classic red Legend, pinky nude Silk Thread and and cool fuchsia red Entrapment. The white and indigo cases are emblazoned with golden feathers…intricate and lovely, you’ll have trouble giving these aways!
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Mini Kit in direct sunlight.|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Long Lasting Hydrating Veil Primer SPF 21|
|The complete face.|
// THE COMPLETE FACE ETC.//
- *Augustinus Bader The Face Oil: This latest addition to the Bader family, this lightweight, instantly absorbed oil bathes skin in moisture while adding a subtle glow. I love how my skin feels with this oil…it’s everything you’d expect from Augustinus Bader and more.
- *Serucell KFS Cellular Protein Complex Eye Serum (also available at Serucell): I am over the moon that this eye serum has finally launched as I’ve been testing it for the past couple of months. Equipped with the same potent KFS technology as the Serucell Face Serum (reviewed HERE), it skillfully cares for the delicate orbital area, lifting, smoothing and fighting fine lines and wrinkles while keeping my dark circles at bay.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Fluid Matte Foundation SPF 20 in O40 (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): I applied a single pump of this foundation for flawless medium coverage that mattifies while, paradoxically rendering a multifaceted skin finish glow. It’s truly one of the best foundation formula launches of the year.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Concealer in Buff (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): Just a small swipe along my lower eye region and any signs of fatigue are dramatically reduced. So glad I’ve found Buff, which is my perfect match!
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Touch Sun Glow Bronzing Gel-Powder (reviewed HERE): I concentrated application of this silky bronze along the hollows of my cheeks and the perimeters of my face for a sun-kissed glow that doesn’t quit.
- *LAWLESS Make Me Blush in Vintage Love (reviewed HERE): I am in love with this plummy nude pink blush and reach for it constantly. Applied to the apples of my cheeks, it creates a soft flush that looks magnificently natural.
- Chantecaille Powder Makeup in Camel (reviewed HERE): My go-to powder to set and touch up, it is so finely milled that it’s practically invisible while perfecting everything.
- *Surratt Beauty Noir Lash Tint (reviewed HERE): I started with one coat of the jet black mascara…its texture is weightless and its finish is indelible…it must be tried to be believed.
- *EM Cosmetics Pick Me Up Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats add an inimitable volume to my lashes and the tubing formula ensures no smudges.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner in Black: Always on my waterline, it’s creamy and budge-proof for eyes that pop.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Intensifying Liquid Liner: I’ve been smitten with this liner for years now. The dual ended component features two tips for a customized inky black line that stays in place all day.
- *SUQQU Volume Brow Mascara 02: Just a touch in my brows adds a full and feathery effect that lasts.
- *EM Cosmetics Soft Blur Lipliner in Fawn (reviewed HERE): I swept a bit of this pinky nude liner all over my lips as a base for the two lipstick colors (*Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere in Enamored and *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick) to come. It’s creamy, moisturizing and very long lasting. So good!
- GrandeBrow Serum (reviewed HERE): Each night, I apply this serum to help increase the growth and fullness of my brows naturally. The results thus far are incredible!
- *Hair Ritual by Sisley The Radiance Detangling Flat Brush (demonstrated HERE): I’ve been using this brush to smooth and detangle my hair daily as of late. I love the fact that it has longer bristles that reach the scalp and shorter bristles that add shine and volume; it’s the best of both worlds!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
The following images reflect everything in action in afternoon sunlight…
|Joey Elle’s love for holding lipstick runs deep.
|*Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick Cashmere in Enamored.|
|Eye look via *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Eye Color Quad|
|Wearing the *Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Lipstick|
|A closeup of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Intensifying Liquid Liner in action.|
// STYLE NOTES //
- Reformation Hope Cardigan: Ahh, this short sleeved cardigan was love at first sight…and, it’s on sale. It’s only available in a size L and that’s what I am wearing here. Even though I usually wear a medium, I find that this roomy cut is totally doable and even welcomed for a fresh take on a traditional sweater style.
- Faux Leather Pants: I picked these up earlier this year and am finally enjoying them again now that the temperatures have dropped slightly. The loose cut and casual pleats make them easy to dress up or down and the faux leather feels a touch more polished than jeans.
- *Millie Mule (also reviewed HERE): I am still wearing these mules non-stop. Comfortable, mood-lifting and great with pants and shorts alike, they are my favorite transitional piece of the season thus far.
|The Millie Mule|
–Shop the Post–
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this look at the ethereally beautiful limited-edition Clé de Peau Beauté Enchanted Lake Collection as well as new launches from Augustinus Bader, Serucell and Sisley-Paris and would love to know what caught your eye…do tell!
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.