Black Friday came extremely early this month…it’s not yet even Thanksgiving and I already feel like I’m playing catch up with all of the deals circulating the Internet! Consequently, today’s post offers a beauty and style shopping guide that aims to make your online pursuits as smooth and productive as possible.
Now is the time to support your favorite businesses and brands–who need us more than ever–and enjoy some abundant savings in the process.
Style Notes for the look above include:
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: These leggings receive so much wear in my life. They are high waisted yet comfortable, have a chic leather sheen and are breathable (important with any “leather” look garment). Plus, they are currently on sale!
- Men’s Light Denim Shirt: Sometimes I feel like my wardrobe is a rotating array of denim shirts…there is just something so classic about them that I’ve amassed quite a few. I prefer a men’s cut for the relaxed and oversized energy it conveys and this super light wash is an interesting twist on traditional chambray.
- Wendy Glez Brami (also shown HERE): Recently, I discovered the Wendy Glez line and love everything I’ve tried thus far. The clothing is ethically and sustainably produced in small batches in Los Angeles and the style is so modern yet casual. This striped brami (bra/cami hybrid) is lightweight yet supportive and looks cute with button downs and cardigans. Use code RACHELANISE for 15% off site wide.
- UGGS Classic II: I received these as a gift last winter and put them on my feet the second that temperatures drop below 65 degrees (California girl to the core!). They feel like warm clouds on your feet…so good, I even bought a matching pair for Joey.
–Shop the Style Notes–
// SALES I’M Currently Shopping // Evidently, Black Friday and Cyber Monday started earlier this week (or month, for that matter) so there are many sales already in full swing…here are some of my carefully edited recommendations:
- Armani Beauty: Major discounts on Black Friday (sign up for notifications HERE) and 25% off on Cyber Monday with code CYBER25…I suggest the brilliant Power Fabric Foundation Balm (reviewed countless times on BP), Lip Maestro Freeze in Cold Nuda (the perfect peachy pink) and the Neo Nude Compact Foundation (which gives the most ethereal coverage and glow).
- Au Naturale: Save 25% off all orders with code BFCM25, 30% off orders of $100+ with code BFCM30 and 40% off orders of $150+ with code BFCM40. I recommend the genius Zero Gravity Foundation Stick (my match is Mallorca), High Lustre Lip Gloss in Magnolia and, of course, the lovely gifting possibilities in the Holiday Shop. The entire brand is ultra clean and sustainable and ranks amongst my favorite!
- Beautylish: Signing up for early access to the Black Friday sale can be done HERE. If it’s anything like last year, expect steep discounts on luxury beauty and skincare. If the new Viseart Petit Fours Palettes are on your radar, here are some swatches to help you make your decision. The shadows are pigmented and buttery with no fallout and crease-free, long wear performance. I am partial to Praline…which one is your favorite?
- BY TERRY: Up to 70% off many items and 20% off regularly priced items with code TWINKLE20. I strongly recommend the breathtaking Nude Expert Stick Foundation (swatches HERE) and the Tea to Tan Face and Body Set, as well as the Twinkle Glow Best of Set (reviewed HERE) which comes with my favorite mascara, eye shadow and lip balm.
- Cos Bar: Earn a $40 promo card with every $200 spent (now through 11/30) The luxury beauty site’s curated gift guide is one of the easiest to navigate and samples come with every order. I’ll be picking up gifts including this Nest Holiday Candle, Augustinus Bader Lip Balm and the ridiculously stunning Pafums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif.
- City Beauty: 50% off regular priced items 11/26-11/30 with code BFCM2020. This makes the iconic lip plumper shades an absolute steal!
- Kosas Cosmetics: Up to 30% off everything…constantly in my rotation, I urge you to try the Tinted Face Oil, Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish (my nightly treatment) and Dip (the perfect rosy nude) and 10-Second Eyeshadow in Globe, Element and 333. Plus, the gift sets like the Ready in 5 (reviewed HERE) are adorable and extremely versatile as well!
- Reformation: 30% off everything…my closet continues to become a Reformation shrine because the pieces are timeless and ever so wearable for everyday. I suggest this cashmere boyfriend turtleneck (delightfully oversized and ridiculously cozy), Mary Dress (I’ll toss a cardigan or blazer over it for for cooler temps and then wear again all summer), Delia Top (I’ve worn mine 20+ times since getting it earlier this year…it runs small. I usually wear a medium so I got a large and its perfect) and the Hailey Trouser Jeans (if you’re going to wear jeans, make them comfortable, right?).
- Shopbop: Thousands of items on sale…use code SHOP20 to save 20% off orders of $200+. I own and wholly stand by these AGOLDE Crisscross Upsized Jeans (in black!), Isabel Marant Belt Bag (it’s a splurge but it looks extra roomy and Christmas and my birthday come back-to-back!) and Vince Koren Booties, which have the perfect low heel of dreams. On Cyber Monday, use CYBER20 to get 20% off of $200 or more!
- Serucell:I have used this brilliant skincare line consistently since early March and am constantly impressed with how it firms, tightens and lifts while adding clarity and refining texture. And, it plays well with all subsequent skincare elements in your routine, heightening the efficacy of each step. In a word, amazing. For Black Friday, Serucell will be offering 20% off and a free deluxe serum (above). On Cyber Monday, enjoy 20% off plush a makeup bag and hand lotion (pictured below) with your purchase.
- Tatcha: Explore the holiday sets galore…they’re marvelous for gifting self and others with equal aplomb.
- Verishop: I discovered this new online retailer by accident and am loving its curated edit and free one-day shipping (INCREDIBLE). I’ve already placed two orders and am very pleased thus far. Right now, enjoy 25% off fashion…I plan to purchase the AGOLDE 90s Mid Rise Loose Fit Jeans, Vince Boyfriend Flannel Blazer (in a gorgeous shade of nude) and this Billie the Label blouse, which will instantly elevate a pair of jeans.
- Vitamin A.: With super strong discounts (up to 70% off) all week, this brand makes the best bikinis (I have 3!)and loungewear…pick it up now, wear it all year.
- ZIIP: 20% off site wide with code ZIIPTHANKS until 12/1. After 12/1 use code BP20 for the same 20% off savings (I use the OX model regularly and am astounded by the results) and please mark your calendar for 12/9 at 11 AM PT…I will be hosting an Instagram Live on my handle with ZIIP founder Melanie Simon and hope to see you there!
–Shop the Cyber Week Sales–
Bottom Line: I hope you found this Cyber Week guide useful…know that it was made with love with the aim of helping you to streamline your shopping process; I know it did for me ; )
Good things ahead, including an announcement for my brand new beauty collaboration collection, set to launch in just a day or two as well as an update of my Black Friday guide for Cyber Monday (stay tuned!), specific gift guides for you and everyone in your life and a new video tutorial…cannot wait share.
Happy Thanksgiving! I am truly and sincerely grateful for the blessing that you are and I strive to make sure that gratitude comes through each day of the year here at Beauty Professor.
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor