|A incandescent peach visage encases the *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow (also available at Beautylish)|
3 Things for Thursday: Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow, Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel and My Shopbop Sale Shopping List
Shade and Texture Descriptions (per my experience):
- Glow Cream Base in Peach is a smooth and sheer peachy gold highlight that looks lovely on the high points of the face.
- Cream Blush in Fuchsia is a insanely pigmented deep raspberry red with a subtle luminous finish…a little goes an extremely long way!
- Glow Extreme in Light Rose is a glassy powder for a glossy, champagne finish on the face…this is wildly pretty and unusual.
- Duo Glow in Vibrant and Golden Coral is a highlighting powder blush that takes glowing peachy pink to peerless levels,
|The *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow (also available at Beautylish)has four distinct color and finish options.|
Official details, courtesy of Sephora:
What it is:
Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know:
This palette contains a range of exquisite formulas. The hydrating, velvety cream blush is designed to give your skin a healthy flush of color. Glow Cream Base is a hydrating, luminous cream highlight with real crushed mineral pearls to give your skin the ultimate glow. Duo Glow is a multipurpose, duo-chrome highlighting powder with real, crushed, mineral duo-chrome pearls to give your skin a supernatural, shade-shifting glow. Extreme Glow is a multidimensional, sparkling, creamy powder highlight with a soft-focus, HD finish and a velvety-smooth texture.
This Palette Contains:
– Glow Cream Base in Peach (natural peach)
– Cream Blush in Fuchsia (deep cherry red with a subtle bronze shine)
– Glow Extreme in Light Rose (nude champagne)
– Duo Glow in Vibrant, Golden Coral (vibrant coral with golden champagne)
|Swatches of the *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow (also available at Beautylish) in direct sunlight… from bottom to top: Glow Cream Base in Peach, Cream Blush in Fuchsia, Glow Extreme in Light Rose and Duo Glow in Vibrant, Golden Coral.|
|Introducing the *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Supermodel|
The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Supermodel
|A perfect pair: *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow + *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Supermodel|
The following images reflect both new beauty launches in action…other details include:
- Something Navy Strong Shoulder Top:
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation Balm 6.5 (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Ma Peche (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Kohl Eyeshadow in Sparkling Black (reviewed HERE)
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE)
|Just a wash of color on the eyes, courtesy of Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Ma Peche and full fringe from the BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara|
|Narrowing down my Shopbop Buy More, Save More Shopping List.|
// SHOPBOP SALE SHOPPING LIST //
I am having a moment with long sleeves as of late and this silky number with a dash of floral checks all of the boxes!
My love of Frame denim knows no end and I am intrigued by this tapered pair; they remind me of my favorite Le Originals which get wear in my routine every single week.
These low(ish) heels with black strappy styling will match everything…need them in my life.
Not sure why the color scheme of this blouse is called Natural as it is a leopard of sorts…in any case, it’s fabulous and needs to come home to my closet.
I am over the moon for my Moussy jeans (bought last fall) and am excited to bring more into the mix. Tip: size up for a relaxed and lived-in vibe.
I adore these warm-toned sunglasses…the shape, the color and–nerdy as it may sound–the fact that they have nose pads (I almost always need them to keep my sunnies in place).
Classic on every level, this is the kind of shirt that gets weekly wear without even trying.
On sale and in the dreamiest neutral tone, this robe will be my springtime post-shower go-to.
Don’t you notice that your “comfy pants” tend to get the most wear? As soon as I get home from work or meetings or events, I immediately change into one of my loungy pairs of pants and I think that it’s time for me to add to my options.
I am calling this a diaper bag upgrade in my mind…it’s a simple as that.
The only dress in my list, I am smitten with easy flounce of this cut (wear it with flat sandals or dress it up with black tights and heels) and the soft mint green is beyond, no?
The Coclico brand is well represented in my closet and I am happy to add to the family. Comfortable and versatile with a fresh edge, this minimalist brand doesn’t disappoint.
I’ve been a belt bag devotee for the past few months. This nude toned version is definitely in my color palette…I already own this model it in green, so I can readily attest its lightweight utility.
A sleek maillot with a flattering low back cut…yes, please.
The perfect relaxed straw visor for sun protection that still keeps your head cool.
- Cloverpost 1971 Necklace: I am loving the classic vibe of this necklace. It feels like an intriguing flea market find at an incredible price point.
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-19 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.