|A incandescent peach visage encases the *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow (also available at Beautylish)|
- Glow Cream Base in Peach is a smooth and sheer peachy gold highlight that looks lovely on the high points of the face.
- Cream Blush in Fuchsia is a insanely pigmented deep raspberry red with a subtle luminous finish…a little goes an extremely long way!
- Glow Extreme in Light Rose is a glassy powder for a glossy, champagne finish on the face…this is wildly pretty and unusual.
- Duo Glow in Vibrant and Golden Coral is a highlighting powder blush that takes glowing peachy pink to peerless levels,
|The *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow (also available at Beautylish)has four distinct color and finish options.|
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This palette contains a range of exquisite formulas. The hydrating, velvety cream blush is designed to give your skin a healthy flush of color. Glow Cream Base is a hydrating, luminous cream highlight with real crushed mineral pearls to give your skin the ultimate glow. Duo Glow is a multipurpose, duo-chrome highlighting powder with real, crushed, mineral duo-chrome pearls to give your skin a supernatural, shade-shifting glow. Extreme Glow is a multidimensional, sparkling, creamy powder highlight with a soft-focus, HD finish and a velvety-smooth texture.
This Palette Contains:
– Glow Cream Base in Peach (natural peach)
– Cream Blush in Fuchsia (deep cherry red with a subtle bronze shine)
– Glow Extreme in Light Rose (nude champagne)
– Duo Glow in Vibrant, Golden Coral (vibrant coral with golden champagne)
|Swatches of the *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow (also available at Beautylish) in direct sunlight… from bottom to top: Glow Cream Base in Peach, Cream Blush in Fuchsia, Glow Extreme in Light Rose and Duo Glow in Vibrant, Golden Coral.|
|Introducing the *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Supermodel|
|A perfect pair: *Natasha Bloom Blush & Glow + *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Supermodel|
- Something Navy Strong Shoulder Top:
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation Balm 6.5 (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Ma Peche (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Kohl Eyeshadow in Sparkling Black (reviewed HERE)
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE)
|Just a wash of color on the eyes, courtesy of Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Ma Peche and full fringe from the BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara|
|Narrowing down my Shopbop Buy More, Save More Shopping List.|
- Veronica Beard Mena Top: I am having a moment with long sleeves as of late and this silky number with a dash of floral checks all of the boxes!
- Frame Le Pegged Jeans: My love of Frame denim knows no end and I am intrigued by this tapered pair; they remind me of my favorite Le Originals which get wear in my routine every single week.
- SENSO Nino Strappy Sandals: These low(ish) heels with black strappy styling will match everything…need them in my life.
- Equipment Slim Signature Blouse in Natural: Not sure why the color scheme of this blouse is called Natural as it is a leopard of sorts…in any case, it’s fabulous and needs to come home to my closet.
- Moussy Vintage MV Magee Tapered Jeans: I am over the moon for my Moussy jeans (bought last fall) and am excited to bring more into the mix. Tip: size up for a relaxed and lived-in vibe.
- Oliver Peoples The Row Board Meeting Sunglasses: I adore these warm-toned sunglasses…the shape, the color and–nerdy as it may sound–the fact that they have nose pads (I almost always need them to keep my sunnies in place).
- Petite Bateau Bayure Shirt: Classic on every level, this is the kind of shirt that gets weekly wear without even trying.
- Skin Karolina Robe in Honey: On sale and in the dreamiest neutral tone, this robe will be my springtime post-shower go-to.
- Alala Skinny Sweatpants: Don’t you notice that your “comfy pants” tend to get the most wear? As soon as I get home from work or meetings or events, I immediately change into one of my loungy pairs of pants and I think that it’s time for me to add to my options.
- See by Chloe Joyrider Backpack: I am calling this a diaper bag upgrade in my mind…it’s a simple as that.
- Rhodes Resort Ella Dress: The only dress in my list, I am smitten with easy flounce of this cut (wear it with flat sandals or dress it up with black tights and heels) and the soft mint green is beyond, no?
- Coclico Cooper Strappy Sandals: The Coclico brand is well represented in my closet and I am happy to add to the family. Comfortable and versatile with a fresh edge, this minimalist brand doesn’t disappoint.
- Rebecca Minkoff Bree Belt Bag in Honey: I’ve been a belt bag devotee for the past few months and this nude toned version is definitely in my color palette…I already own this model it in green, so I can readily attest its lightweight utility.
- Tavik Swimwear Chase One Piece Swimsuit: A sleek maillot with a flattering low back cut…yes, please.
- Hat Attack Beach Visor: The perfect relaxed straw visor for sun protection that still keeps your head cool.
- Cloverpost 1971 Necklace: I am loving the classic vibe of this necklace, which feels like an intriguing flea market find at an incredible price point.
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-19 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.