|Above: Four foundations to fight the summer heat and one beautiful brush for good measure.
|Above: Formidable foundations.
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.
|Above: Swatches in outdoor shade.
|Above: The Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion in #25 is a perfect match for my NC 25-27 skin…my favorite cushion compact to date!
|Above: Brush poetry…the Artis Elite Mirror Oval 10 Brush (more on this innovative line forthcomng!) and Chikuhodo GSN 8 perform as stunningly as they look.
|Above: Products for a long lasting summertime look.
- *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner (reviewed HERE)…so good to calm and prep my skin for warm, sunny days.
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marcable) Full Cover Foundation Concentrate (reviewed HERE) in Beige Golden, buffed on with the luxurious *Artis Elite Mirror Oval 10 Brush…brushing the formula on and using blending movements leaves a seamless, indetectable result!
- *Physicians Formula City Glow Bronzer in Paris…this lush bronzer has two sides, a light tan and deeper bronze that can be mixed together for a customized tone. Never orange or powdery, this formula boasts SPF 30 protection and a subtly luminous finish.
- MAKE Beauty Face Gloss (reviewed HERE)…I love this translucent formula more with each day…just a dot on the upper cheekbones is utterly transformative without even a hint of traditional shimmer.
- African Botanics Shimmering Gold Oil (reviewed HERE)…I love applying a pump or two of this plush oil to my limbs for an ultra hydrated, ever-so-slightly glowing look.
- Sisley Phyto Eye-Twist in Bronze (reviewed HERE)…I used my Chikuhodo GSN 8 eyeshadow brush to gently blend the creamy-textured pencil over my upper lid and along my lower lashline for a softly smoky taupe eye that doesn’t budge.
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara…this beautiful formula lengthens lashes while still looking completely natural.
- Sisley Phyto Lip-Twist in #9 Chestnut (formula reviewed HERE)…although this shade is darker than I normally wear, the rich yet translucent pigment and immense hydration make this a perfect “grab and go” choice to brighten teeth and showcase bronze skin.
- Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil…a gorgeous summer scent, this juice initially calls to mind a tropical beach but dries down to a sophisticated musk that’s chic and alluring.
- Topshop Checked Shirt (mentioned HERE) worn with tropical bikini top purchased on sale at Nordstrom.
|Above: Swatches of products used in direct sunlight.
|Above: The Sisley Lip Twist in Chestnut is a neutral rust-meets-berry shade that looks rich and juicy on the lips.
|Above: MAKE Face Gloss and Juara Candlenut Oil for effortless warm weather polish.
|Above: Last look.