|Above: Glow on demand.|
|Above: The Natasha Denona Glowing Skin System.|
- Natasha Denona Lifting Primer Anti-Aging Serum (there are two other primers from which to choose, depending on one’s skin type)
- Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation (12 shades in all)
- Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer (in light, medium or dark)
- Natasha Denona All Over Face and Body Shimmer Powder (in light, medium or dark)
- Natasha Denona Body Glow (in light, medium or dark)
|Above: The Natasha Denona Lifting Primer Anti-Aging Serum.|
skin types before application of foundation. It increases the lasting
power of foundation and will give your skin a semi-matte finish, while
hydrating at the same time.
This fluid primer smoothes out wrinkles and pores and is perfect for mature skin, giving a hydrating and lifting effect.
Tips for Use: Smooth product over the skin with fingertips and
massage in until absorbed. It can be used on its own before application
of foundation or as a step between moisturizer and foundation.
If you’re not applying foundation, you may use this product as a serum before applying your moisturizer.
30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
|Above: A swatch of Natasha Denona Lifting Primer Anti-Aging Serum in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation in 30 Light-Medium and 42 Medium.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Swatches in mixed outdoor lighting.|
This lightweight foundation protects the skin with an SPF of 15 and
has brilliant staying power, making it perfect for all day wear or for a
night-out. Its hydrating formula is suitable for all skin types and
will leave your skin with an even, flawless, natural finish look.
30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
|Above: The foundation comes in a tube with a convenient pump dispenser.|
|Above: The Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer.|
(3) *Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer: I received this gem in the shade Light and think that this tone would work for a spectrum of skintones because it is so sheer and gossamer-light that opacity isn’t an issue. A pearly champagne, this creamy shimmer stick glides over the skin with ease and reflects light without being obvious. I like to sweep this across my upper cheekbones, brow bones and down the bridge of my nose for a lit from within effect.
|Above: Pearly and warm, the Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer delivers life to the skin.|
glamming up the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and lips, for a healthy
glowing red-carpet look.
This cream shimmer in stick form is perfect for a fresh and glowing
look. Its iridescent composition becomes homogenous with the natural
texture of the skin, without cakeyness occurring and is suitable for all
25 ml / 0.84 fl oz
|Above: A swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Natasha Denona Body Glow.|
(4) *Natasha Denona Body Glow: For limbs that look lithe, lush and radiant, this resplendent formula is the answer. One pump, buffed into skin (I focus application on the collar bone, decollete, tops of arms and shin bones of legs) delivers depth and dimension as well as a skin-perfecting veil that doesn’t look artificial. Due to the winter weather, I haven’t had the opportunity to test its waterproof, sweatproof nature but look forward to doing so when the temperatures rise again.
This particular product was developed on the basis of a secret mixture
of different products that Natasha used to prepare for her clients’,
models’ and celebrities’ bodies, on photo shoots or events, for a
no-glitter and healthy glowing skin effect. With Europe’s top chemists,
she turned her secret mixture into a one-formula product.
The Body Glow has a light, fresh and fluid consistency that is easy
to apply all over the body for a radiant glow. Its formula is
quick-drying, non-sticky, and resistant to water and sweat, making it
suitable for any occasion.
50 ml / 1.69 fl oz
|Above: Swatches of Natasha Denona Body Glow in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The Natasha Denona All Over Face and Body Shimmer Powder.|
|Above: A close up of the Natasha Denona All Over Glow Powder.|
glowing and healthy texture to the skin. This product may be applied to
both face and body, and is ideal for creating that perfect Hollywood
look. It has long last performance and ensures that the skin is left
with a gentle shimmer and glowing finish for hours.
For best results, Natasha recommends applying the All Over Glow over her Face Glow Cream Shimmer.
10 g / 0.35 oz
|Above: Swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Collective beauty.|
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE): The obvious use in the image above is a testament to how much I love this bronzer.
- Viseart Blush in Angora (reviewed HERE): This subtle purple grey somehow brightens cheeks in mysteriously flattering ways.
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita (also available at Beautylish): Since picking this up on a whim a couple weeks ago, I have been grabbing for this quad constantly. The pearly beige makes for a lovely base and browbone shade, the warm burgundy is a stunning all over wash of color, the extra sparkly gold is absolutely incredible and the muted khaki green is ever so wearable. This might be the first quad I’ve owned in awhile where all shades get used equally!
- *Estee Lauder Sumtuous Knockout Mascara: This latest formula from Estee Lauder creates lush, long and jet black lashes in two coats…I’m very impressed.
- Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in Nats (also available at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and reviewed HERE): A permanent fixture in my handbag, this stunning, self-sharpening pinky nude lip liner pairs so well with nudes and pinks. Practically waterproof, it goes on creamy and stays in place for hours without drying out the lips.
- MAC x Ellie Goulding Lipstick in Only You: I am so glad (and extremely surprised) that this limited-edition pinky coral nude Creamsheen lipstick is still in stock! It has gorgeous pigmentation and feels hydrating and lush on the lips…a must for pinky nude lip lovers.
- Ela Rae Libi Stone Choker: This comely choker was a recent Christmas gift; delicately-crafted let entirely wearable on a daily basis, I love layering this with my other gold necklaces for a pop of color.
|Above: A closeup of the delightfully pinky coral nude LE MAC x Ellie Goulding Lipstick in Only You.|
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|
provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me),
however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally
my own. ©
2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or
republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.