|Navigating the Cyber Week waters so you don’t have to.|
- *Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye: A lightly tinted eye treatment that evens and brightens on contact, it makes an immediate difference on contact.
- *111 Skin Rose Gold Radiance Booster: This illuminating elixir can be alone, under makeup or even mixed into your favorite base for the most brilliant incandescence.
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream: Still my daily skincare staple, the current Cyber Week promotion at Violet Grey gives excellent incentive to try this immensely hydrating formula (or to stock up).
- *Victoria Beckham by Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer: Ever since attending the launch of the primer earlier this week with Victoria Beckham and Dr. Bader themselves (images HERE), I have been met with an onslaught of interest from BP readers, excited to find out how this formula performs. I’ve tested it for the past few days and am impressed by its moisturizing yet immediately absorbed texture and delicate glow. Brimming with active skincare benefits that deliver actual results, it balances the skin and makes it look lit-from-within…what else could one want?
- *Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Face Roller Petite: Always within reach, this mini roller is a perfect companion for my bedside and handbag…I love how it increases blood flow and adds a little “lift”with each session.
|A swatch of the *Victoria Beckham by Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer in direct sunlight.|
|Neck and body care.|
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Synactif Neck and Décolleté Cream: A rich ritual that expertly cares for the delicate neck and chest area, I’ve been reaching for this each night and love waking up to firmer, more hydrated skin.
- *Necessaire The Body Serum: Ahh…like a drink of water for your limbs (I use it on my legs), this intensely hydrating serum looks and feels like a lightweight gel but performs like the richest of creams. So good.
- *Orlane Intense Firming Cream: I have used this entire bottle of nourishing cream and will need to pick up a new one soon…lush and moisturizing, it truly makes skin feel its firmest, too.
- *Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Body Mylk (also available at Algenist for 30% off through 12/1): Now that the temperatures have dropped in Southern California, I cannot get enough of this lightweight cream that bathes skin in a collagen-enriched formula.
|Foundation and concealer.|
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond: Concentrated and mighty, this banishes under eye darkness on contact.
- Sisley-Paris Concealer #2: I love the peachy hue of this skincare-infused formula as it counter acts blue tones for the brightest eyes possible.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4: A daily element of my routine to give my skin an “extra something,” I use it as a glowing primer…it’s beyond and I never want to be without.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation 7.5 Neutral: I am down to my last third of this bottle (this rarely happens) which should indicate how much I use and love this foundation. It perfects while looking natural and lasts all day without the need for touch ups.
- Guerlain L’Essentiel Foundation in O35N: Lightweight, hydrating and brimming with natural ingredients, this is a gem of a foundation with buildable coverage and significant lasting power (swatches of every single shade on BP HERE).
- *SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Foundation #035: Luxuriously hydrating and beautifully perfecting, this is a foundation worthy of pursuit…and #035 is the absolute best match my skin has found in SUQQU. I’ve already used up half a jar!
- Sisley-Paris Photo Teint Eclat Ultra Oil Free Foundation in Soft Beige: I love this lightweight and skin nourishing formula…it doesn’t settle into fine lines and imparts a velvety glow that looks more lovely as the day goes on. It also has proven itself to be a hero formula for more mature skin types.
- Chantecaille Future Skin in Cream: Worn in the images at the end of this post, I recently rediscovered this formula in my collection and adore its buildable coverage and natural, real-skin finish.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder Foundation #123: This has been the powder in my handbag for nearly 2 years…the formula evens and refunds without the slightest trace of a powdery finish…the Koh Gen Do technology is advanced, indeed.
|Swatches from L-R:|
|Bronzer, blush and highlight.|
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light: I have two of these…one in my bathroom and one in my purse. Both get used daily, which is a testament to how vital this particular bronzer is in my routine.
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Highlighting Blush: This blush enlivens the face with a radiant coral peach flush…I focus application on the apples of my cheeks and never regret including this in my overall look.
- Dior Backstage Face and Body Glow: This liquid highlight is so versatile…the thin formula can be applied anywhere and the pearlescent glow it imparts is subtle yet effective.
- *Lawless Lucid Skin Highlighter: Don’t let the initial powder texture fool you, once applied it melts into the skin like a cream would…the slightly warm dewy glow it gives is stunning and it must be noted that the formula is unequivocally clean, too.
- *Nude Envie Cream Highlighter in Golden: A tender gold champagne cream, this sophisticated highlighter from one of my favorite indie brands looks gorgeous on the high points of one’s face.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Blush in Perfect Peach: If I could have only one cream blush for all of life, it would be this gem from CdPB. The tender nude-meets-peach-meets-pink tone possesses a subtle luminosity that makes skin look bouncy and healthy. Try it and you’ll see exactly what I mean.
- Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Soleil: I recently picked up this newest shade in the WA family; warm and slightly tan in tone (as if one spent a languid day in the sun) this could even double as a light contour/bronzer for light and medium skin tones.
- Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight in Peau de Peche: I am on compact #2 of this resplendent hue…gently gleaming with tones of peach and beige, this looks spectacular on the high points of one’s face and I also like to blend a bit in the center of my forehead and chin for good measure. I am never without this unusually flattering formula (who knew a highlighter that has that much color payoff could still look subtle and demure?) and, if you like a glow visage as I do, implore you to try it if you haven’t yet done so.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light, *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Highlighting Blush,
|A swatch of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Blush in Perfect Peach|
- *Charlotte Tilbury Palette of Pops in Pillow Talk: The glowing (read: not glittery) shimmer of these shadows delivers pure light to the eyes…I used a touch of the two top shades to add a bit of incandescence to the look at the end of this post.
- *Victoria Beckham Eye Brick in Tweed: Velvety smooth warm neutrals for eyes that pop (worn in the images at the end of this post), this is fast becoming a staple in my routine. The exquisite warm light brown tone (largest in palette) is worth buying the entire palette…seriously.
- *Surratt Halogram Eyeshadows: Next-level radiance in the most finely milled formula available…the undertones of these soft pastel shades is sublime.
- Surratt Prismatique Eyes in Neutral Eyes: A neutral brown cream with a glowing rose gold powder with which to top it…the combination is divine.
- GrandeBrow: I, in part, attribute my full and fluffy brows to this magical serum that encourages growth with every application.
- Givenchy Liner Disturbia: Inky black and indelible, it’s a cat-eye’s best friend.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Always on my brows for 3 years straight…nothing compares.
- *Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Liner in Black and Bronze: I am completely over the moon for these rich, creamy and pigmented pencils. They glide onto the waterline with ease and impact and stay put all day.
- *Sisley-Paris So Intense Mascara: The tiny brush of this mascara builds a natural lash that looks exceptional.
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara: Two coats for the lashes of my dreams…for two years now.
|The *Victoria Beckham Eye Brick in Tweed|
|The *Charlotte Tilbury Palette of Pops in Pillow Talk|
|*Surratt Halogram Eyeshadows|
|Eyeliner swatches (VB, VB and Givenchy) in direct sunlight.|
- *Victoria Beckham Lip Definer #1: A pinky nude..this formula is creamy and waterproof and 100% clean!
- *Victoria Beckham Lip Definer #2: A mid-toned nude rose.
- NARS Chelsea Girls: A my-lips-but-better shade rosy beige shade with a soft sheen.
- Zelens Lip Enhancer in Naturelle: I am on my second tube of this color transforming (it goes on a pale coral on me) balm. It’s sublime as a treatment or anytime you want to look just a bit “more alive!”
- Laura Mercier Nude Naturel: A light 1960s pink with creamy color payoff…it is one of my absolute favorite hues in the vast LM Le Rouge lineup.
- Pat McGrath BlitzTrance in Skinsane: A medium pinky nude with peachy radiance. I struggle to adequately explain the beauty and intonations of this shade…all I can say is that I reach for it constantly (and am wearing it in the images at the end of this post!).
- Givenchy Glazed Beige: Always in my purse, this balm is equal parts moisture and peachy pink color payoff. So good.
- Jouer Citronade Rose: A pearly pale pink…I love this over a slightly deeper nude lipliner for a fresh effect.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillowtalk: A creamy nude pink that makes lips look full and lush.
- *Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Malibu:A vivid pink cream that instantly brightens the face.
- *Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish: My nighttime treatment as of late…my lips love the hyaluronic acid.
- *Dear Dahlia Lip Treatment in Morning Dew: Pale sheer pink with a touch of sparkle.
- *Au Naturale Lip Gloss in Magnolia: A soft pink that bathes lips in moisture…one of my favorite gloss formulas to date.
- Christian Louboutin gloss in Iriza: Iridescent pinky gold for an opulent touch.
- Tom Ford Luxe Lip Gloss in Ravish: A mid-toned peachy neutral with plenty of shine.
The following images reflect my November Favorites in action in afternoon sunlight…keep reading for Style Notes and my Black Friday/Cyber Week shopping guide…
- Reformation Violet Blouse: Purchased in a size large as it runs small.
- AGOLDE Criss Cross Upsized Jeans: Wearing a size 27 (these run large but I wanted them to be extra oversized).
- CC Corso Como Denice Pump in Nude: Wearing a size 7…perfect fit.
|The AGOLDE Criss Cross Upsized Jeans are super flattering on the waistline.|
|Sales I’m currently shopping.|
- Armani Beauty: 20% off everything with code TURKEY20…I suggest the brilliant Power Fabric Foundation Balm (reviewed countless times on BP), Lip Maestro Freeze in Cold Nuda (the perfect peachy pink) and the Neo Nude Compact Foundation (which gives the most ethereal coverage and glow).
- BY TERRY: 20% off the holiday collection (coming up on BP soon). I strongly recommend the breathtaking Starlight Rose CC Powder and Starlight Rose Beauty Cracker, which comes with my favorite mascara and lip balm.
- Charlotte Tilbury: 30% off a myriad of beauty and skincare options including this brilliantly neutral Eyes to Mesmerise trio.
- Clé de Peau Beauté: 20% off site-wide through Monday 12/2…the Refined Lip Luminzer is fail proof lip luxury (can’t go wrong with the my-lips-but-better shade Sweet Satin), it’s a perfect time to stock up on your shade in the Radiant Corrector Concealer and the highly lauded LE Radiant Multi Repair Oil is well worth the pursuit.
- Cos Bar: The luxury beauty site’s curated gift guide is one of the easiest to navigate and samples come with every order. I’ll be picking up gifts including this Nest Holiday Candle, lilah b. Lip Trio and the ridiculously stunning BY TERRY Starlight Rose CC Powder (I already have one…my mom needs one for sure).
- Christian Audette: 20% off everything and a free lipstick with code THANKS20. Always on my lips, I can’t help but personally recommend my Beauty Professor collection…it’s a wearable neutral trio that looks good on everyone!
- Clove + Hallow: Spend $25 and get $15% off, spend $50 and get 20% off, spend $75 and get 25% off and spend $100 and get 30% off this gorgeous clean beauty line. I love the Lip Velvet in Ellijay, Sunrise Pressed Pigment Palette and Hydratint Blush Serum in Georgia.
- Equipment France: 30% off your entire purchase with code THANKS30. I’ll be picking up this chic Harmon Wrap Dress, Oversized Daddy Shirt and the Roesia Cotton Sweater in this warm and mood lifting color .
- Kosas Cosmetics: Up to 30% off everything…constantly in my rotation, I urge you to try the Tinted Face Oil, Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish (my nightly treatment) and Dip (the perfect rosy nude) and 10-Second Eyeshadow in Globe, Element and 333.
- Grow Gorgeous: My haircare of choice for more than 3 months now (the Intense Range makes hair fuller, stronger and more voluminous), use code PROFESSOREXTRA for an additional 15% on top of existing site discounts!
- Hourglass: $30 off orders of $150 or more, $50 off orders of $200 or more and $150 off of orders of $500 or more. I recommend the Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow Collection Trio, Ambient Lighting Blush Quad in Ghost and Ambient Lighting Edit in Ghost (a veritable full face in mere seconds).
- Intermix: Up to 75% off as well as $50 off every order of $250…check out this chic Olivia Rubin blazer, GRLFRND Wide Leg Jeans and Lele Sadoughi headband.
- Monica Vinader: 30% off jewelry and up to 40% off rose gold (all I need to hear to be interested!)…I have my eye on this Skinny Curve Necklace, Alta Charm Bracelet and this golden signature thin ring.
- Neiman Marcus: $50 off $200 or more (includes beauty and fragrance…MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 refill, here I come!) with promo code THANKFUL. I wholly and utterly recommend this glorious robe by Skin, which I wear daily and basically never want to take off. It’s the best robe I’ve ever owned…wish I bought it with this promotion ; ) tons of markdowns in the Designer Sale like these gorgeous Valentino Rockstud Booties, Kendra Scott Leon Collar Necklace, and this Eileen Fisher Bateau-Neck Tee, which has the most relaxed energy.
- Nordstrom: Preview the Cyber Sale in preparation for Friday (when the prices drop). I’ll be adding another pair of the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings, Zella Live In High Waist Leggings (both, which are weekly go-to’s for me, will be a steal), Top Shop Carly Coat, Dermaflash Dermapore, Skin Inc. Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light Glasses and Natori Feathers Bra to my cart.
- Shopbop: Thousands of items on sale…use code MORE19 to save 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+ and 25% off orders of $800+. I’m being called by these AGOLDE Crisscross Upsized Jeans (in black!), Ferragamo Quilting Belt Bag (it’s a splurge but it looks extra roomy and Christmas and my birthday come back-to-back!) and Reformation Mia Cashmere Sweater (which fulfills my minimalist ballet dancer dreams in a perfect shade of green, no less).
- Space NK: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off…I’ll be stocking up on the Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation, Sisley-Paris Black Rose Precious Face Oil (simply the best), BY TERRY Touche Veloutee and Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo, which is a constant go-to.
- Rag & Bone: 25% off site-wide with code TAKE25. I love the Fei boot, Rubie Mini Dress and Maya High Rise Ankle Straight Jeans (Jane Birkin vibes all the way).
- The Real Real: 20% off with code REAL and a host of new markdowns in the Black Friday sale (on now)…I’m intrigued by this single vintage Givenchy Clip On Earring (why do I want thee?), timeless Burberry Blazer and classic Gucci Silk Scarf.
- Reformation: 30% off everything…my closet is fast becoming a Reformation shrine because the pieces are classic and ever so wearable for everyday. I suggest this cashmere boyfriend turtleneck (delightfully oversized and ridiculously cozy), Mary Dress (I’ll toss a cardigan or blazer over it for for cooler temps and then wear again all summer), Delia Top (I’ve worn mine 20+ times since getting it earlier this year…it runs small. I usually wear a medium so I got a large and its perfect) and Baldwin Pleated Jean (which has a relaxed fit and gorgeous pleats that add fresh flair).
- Tatcha: Play each day to earn a mystery gift discount for Black Friday fun (and savings!).
- Verishop: I discovered this new online retailer by accident and am loving its curated edit and free one-day shipping (INCREDIBLE). I’ve already placed two orders and am very pleased thus far. Right now, enjoy 25% off site wide…I plan to purchase the AGOLDE 90s Mid Rise Loose Fit Jeans, Sanctuary Super Soft Cardigan (in a gorgeous shade of fawn) and this Louella Cross Front Bodysuit, which will instantly elevate a pair of jeans.
- Violet Grey: $15 off orders over $100, $50 off orders over $250, $100 off orders over $500 and $250 off orders over $1000. I heartily suggest the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (but of course), Surratt Prismatique Eyes in Neutral Eyes and anything from the Victoria Beckham Beauty and Westman Atelier lines. I also want to pick up the Rouje Paris Lip Palette as I’ve had my eye on it for awhile!
Additionally, this Cyber Week guide was made with love…hopefully it helps to streamline your shopping process; I know it did for me ; )
Good things ahead, including an overview of the BY TERRY Starlight Rose Holiday Collection, an update of my Black Friday guide for Cyber Monday (stay tuned!) and a new video tutorial…cannot wait share.
Happy Thanksgiving! I am truly and sincerely grateful for you and strive to make sure that gratitude comes through each day of the year here at Beauty Professor.
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor