|Meet the By Terry Rouge-Expert Click Stick.|
The *By Terry Rouge-Expert Click Sticks have arrived at Beautylish and they are all sorts of gorgeous! From pearly pale beige to vibrant orchid, the 25 shades are weightless, pigmented perfection. I had the opportunity to try a few and, of course, I embraced the vast bounty of pinky nudes as well as a few pops of color in the orange and fuchsia families to keep things interesting.
About Rouge-Expert Click Stick
Why It’s Special
How to Use
|My shade selections…#1, #2, #3, #4, #6, #12, #13 and #24.|
|From top to bottom: Swatches in direct sunlight, outdoor daylight and outdoor shade.|
|Closeup…the lip-hugging tear shape allows for effortlessly precise application on the go.|
|Simply click and apply.|
|Swatches of all eight of my shade selections in direct sunlight. Each lip swatch is indicative of a single coat on the lips with no liner.|
- *Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Sand (comprehensively reviewed HERE), applied with the *Hourglass Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
- Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzer (not pictured but swatched and reviewed HERE) on hollows of cheeks and perimeters of face.
- *By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE) on apples of the cheeks for a peachy pink flush.
- *Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick (reviewed HERE) on high points of face (cheekbones and brow bones) for a creamy glow, followed by *Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop (reviewed HERE) down the bridge and tip of the nose (my daily highlighter habit) applied with the *Surratt Beauty Highlight Brush.
- *SUQQU Deep Nuance Eyes #02: This silky cream shadow offers a veil of creaseless color that stays put all day. The warm taupey brown makes a perfect all over wash of color.
- *By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bubble Glow (reviewed HERE): My not so secret “secret” for brightening the eyes in an instant, I swept this pearly pink along the base of my lower lash line.
- *Surratt Beauty Autographique Eyeliner (reviewed HERE): One fluid line of this jet black formula leaves an indelible mark, impervious to the challenges of the day (including heat, humidity and tears)…the best.
- *GrandeLASH MD: I’ve been experimenting with this highly lauded lash serum for the last couple of weeks and am already seeing an increase in the strength and volume of my lashes; I’ll weigh back in at the end of a full month of usage to report my cumulative findings.
- *L’Oreal Voluminous Eyelash Primer: I haven’t used a mascara primer in awhile but was recently introduced to this very accessible version from L’Oreal and was delighted with the results. Two coats of the white formula adds lush volume and impressive length to my lashes that is, of course, punctuated by the application of mascara.
- *Sisley So Curl Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats create full, dark and fluttering lashes with a gentle curl that stays lifted over the course of a day. Brilliant!
- Kaplan MD Lip 20 Lip Definer in Nude (also reviewed HERE): To gently define my lips with neutral color that works with all shades of lipstick, this retractable gem has been my go to as of late.
- *By Terry Rouge-Expert Click Sticks: I wore all eight shades in the images below.
- For hair, I indulged my end of summertime locks (read: slightly and sun damaged) with the *Joico K-PAK Luster Lock. Even though my hair is not color treated, this gentle formula works well to induce shine and major manageability…wet hair is usually the bane of my existence (because it is so hard to brush out, post-shower) but after a 5-minute treatment, I brushed with my Mason Pearson Pocket Brush (reviewed HERE) my hair was detangled, bouncy and full of movement!
|Monica Vinader Linear Stone Bracelet in turquoise and rose gold.|
|Mason Pearson…so worth it.|
|For the face.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|For the eyes (and lips).|
|From L-R: L’Oreal Lash Primer, Sisley So Curl Mascara, By Terry Ombre Blackstar Bubble Glow, Surratt Autographique Eyeliner, Suqqu|
|The eye look.|
|#1 Mimetic Beige.|
|#2 Bloom Nude.|
|#3 Bare Me.|
|#4 Rose Ease.|
|#6 Rosy Flush.|
|#12 Naked Nectarine.|
|#13 Chilly Cream.|
|#24 Orchid Alert.|
- Black Ribbed Tee (similar options HERE and HERE): There is something so classic about a high necked tee and the ribbed material makes it that much more unique. I’ll be wearing this one with jeans and skirts once the temperatures drop.
- Vintage Levi’s Cutoffs: My last bastion of summer right now and at-home lounging perfection, these vintage 501s are cut higher on the waist with a looser thigh for a fresh silhouette.
- Elizabeth & James Neri Kira Choker (also reviewed HERE): One of my favorite recent purchases, this structured 24k gold plated choker is all sorts of magnificent and will probably never leave my neck.
- Monica Vinader Linear Stone Bracelet in Turquoise and Rose Gold (other styles reviewed HERE): I love it when turquoise is paired with gold and the union is that much sweeter when it is rose gold! This bracelet truly stands out while also playing well with others.
- Loren Stewart Itsy ID Bracelet: Dainty details and solid craftsmanship make Loren Stewart one of my favorite jewelry lines…their use of gold and silver guarantee that you won’t ever need to take it off.
- Vintage Cartier Love Bracelet: On my wrist for 8 years and counting, this bracelet feels like it’s a part of me.