|Sun kissed beauty.|
|Introducing the *SUQQU Pre-Summer 2020 Collection|
- *Designing Color Eyes 131: This is the SUQQU quad of my dreams. The sunset shades–including a pale gold, rich persimmon, lavish violet pink and radiant cranberry–add an immediate splash of summer to the eyes. Buttery and buildable with absolutely no fallout or creasing, this palette will be a staple in my warm(er) weather routine and I implore you to pick it up before it sells out as it certainly will in a flash.
- *Pure Color Blush 121: A soft, gilded tan with a hint of sophisticated luminosity, this blush can double as a light bronzer for skin that looks nonchalantly burnished.
- *Vibrant Rich Lipstick 104: I am utterly entranced by this coral pink gem; the formula is moisturizing and creamy with stunning, lightweight opacity and the hue itself is face-brightening without overwhelming. I am an unapologetic nude lip devotee but find this vibrant shade to be an easy to wear and wildly appealing option. It looks lovely with tan and fair skin alike, making it an apropos addition to every lip color lover’s wardrobe.
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Pre-Summer 2020 Collection etc. in direct sunlight.|
|The *SUQQU Pre-Summer 2020 Collection, along with some SUQQU favorites.|
|Skin + Hair Etc.|
- *U Beauty Skin Resurfacing Compound (also available at U Beauty and reviewed HERE): I am now on my second bottle of this brilliant skincare multitasker that tones, exfoliates and brightens with every application without the slightest hint of irritation. The combination of Vitamin C, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid shrinks the look of pores, unevenness and fine lines while adding a masterful glow that truly gets better over time.
- *Retrouve Revitalizing Eye Concentrate (reviewed HERE): I’ve been using this opulent eye formula since the beginning of the year and deeply appreciate the restorative texture (gel-meets-balm…I’ve never encountered anything like it) and subsequent results. It lifts, firms, hydrates, de-puffs and instantly brightens…no wonder this worthy splurge is often sold out!
- *African Botanics Terre Noire: Bathe skin with a decadent blend of blend of African Marula, Moringa, frankincense, baobab, caffeine, Vitamin C, cypress and antioxidants galore for moisturized and clarified skin that glistens with vitality. I love that it can be used on face and body alike and consider it a post-shower indulgence of epic proportions.
- *Raincry Restore Brush: I use this luxurious boar bristle brush to smooth and detangle while adding softness and shine. It freshens my mane with every stroke and delivers new life and overall health to my tresses.
- *Parfums de Marly Delina (reviewed HERE): The rising temperatures beckon a lighter fragrance and I’ve returned to this creamy, warm juice, which possesses decadent notes of rhubarb and rose. It’s fresh and feminine while balanced by a complex and sensual dry down that wears beautifully over the course of a long day. Oh, and the bottle is tres magnifique, no? I’m excited to report that I’ll be hosting a fun Instagram Live with Delina on 4/28…additional details, including time and how to join can be found at the end of the post (in the Bottom Line). Hope to see you there!
|*Tower 28 Bronzino Illuminating Bronzer|
|Swatches of *Tower 28 Bronzino Illuminating Bronzer in West Coast and Best Coast in direct sunlight.|
|Additional Essentials in Action.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): This tinted primer-meets-highlighter delivers an unparalleled “X Factor” to the skin. It’s so integral to my routine that I am getting ready to break into bottle #4!
- *Girlactik Luminous Face Powder in Medium (reviewed HERE): I use this radiant powder with buildable coverage to set makeup, as a mid-day touch up and even as foundation (applied with a wet beauty sponge). It is truly exceptional due to its versatility, gorgeous glowing finish and magnificent lasting power.
- *Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer (reviewed HERE): I am loving this smoothing concealer…it glides on like silk, covers darkness and imperfections and resists creasing for hours on end.
- *City Beauty Lip Plumper in Tinseltown (reviewed HERE): My newest lip obsession, this pale pink shine increases volume and fullness while sealing in extreme moisture. I use it as a base for all lip color (as done in the images that follow) to come and wear it alone or over nude liner on minimal makeup days.
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush: My everyday brush for all cheek color, I recommend this in nearly every blog post because it’s my beauty best friend.
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Eye Pencil in Black (reviewed HERE): Nothing works better on my lower waterline to add intense impact while resisting budging…try it and you’ll see exactly what I mean.
- Pat McGrath Lipstick in Peep Show (reviewed HERE): Pale, opaque, peachy pink perfection, this lipstick transforms and punctuates a look (as demonstrated in the images at the end of this post) instantly.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A face full of SUQQU.|
|Eye look via the *SUQQU Designing Color Eyes in 131.|
|Applying the *SUQQU Extra Rich Lipstick in 104, a pinky coral wonder.|
- Light wash denim shirt: I wear this shirt at least once a week…the clean faded blue feels fresh and versatile and I love the oversized energy of men’s shirt to wear with shorts, skirts, jeans and as a bathing suit cover up. Oh, and this one is on sale!
- Zella High Waist Bike Shorts: I have this particular cut in 4 shades…they hold everything in place while being breathable and extremely comfortable. Pair them with big tees and button downs alike.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker in Ash Pearl: I picked these up on sale earlier this month and they are comfort galore. Adidas always has a bountiful space for one’s toes which my high heel-abused feet appreciate and this nude cleverly extends the length of legs…they’re the perfect warm weather tennis shoe.
|Wearing Pat McGrath Lipstick in Peep Show (reviewed HERE)|
|Join us on your cell phone at @beautyprofessor!|