|My brother and me at a Maybelline NY event last week.|
- Decorte Soft Powder Foundation (reviewed HERE): To banish oil, even skin and smite imperfections, I love the significant coverage and invisible finish of this powder…warm beige is still a perfect match for my skin.
- Natasha Denona 5 Lip Palette in Peaches 04: Infinitely pretty in the pan and on the lips, the shades are pigmented, buildable and hydrating and mix like a dream. If you like light pinky peaches, this palette is for you.
- *Ardency Inn Modster Instant Lash Mascara: This mascara is superb…it builds lashes’ length, depth and volume in two coats and I haven’t experienced any smudging or flaking, even after 10+ hours of wear. Try this.
- *By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bubble Glow (reviewed HERE): An instant brightener for the undereye region…I like to think of it like a magic wand.
- *SK-II Mid-Day Essence (reviewed HERE): Always in my purse this powerful elixir tightens pores, delivers radiance and makes my skin feel healthy whenever it needs a pick-me-up. So worth it.
- *C-3 Recovery Spray: Excellent for moments when skin has been stress (flights, no sleep, dehydration and pollutants), this spray calms skin and helps restore it to its former glory.
- *Hourglass Ambient Strobe Powder in Euphoria (reviewed HERE): Gossamar light with a peachy champagne tone, this is my favorite hue in this formula as it always seems to brighten the face in seconds.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Color Core Moisture Stain Lipstick in Bondi Beach (reviewed HERE): Always in my purse, this deep mauvy nude is a perfect everyday shade and never want to be without it.
- *Lise Watier Fondant Supreme Lipstick in Giselle: This plush pink has supermodel-esque shine and color for days and the mid-toned pinky peach is flattering on a spectrum of skin tones.
- *Youngblood INTIMATTE Lipstick in Flirt: A soft coral red with immense pigmentation, this is one of the most moisturizing matte formulas I’ve worn to date.
- *Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme in Citronade Rose (reviewed HERE): The best metallic ballet pink ever.
- *Makeup Atelier Long Lasting Lipstick in Beige Rose: Plush pigmentation that dries down to a stain-like matte finish, this lipstick truly lasts for hours. Full feature on all shades coming up soon!
- *Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in Drama Pink (also available at Bloomies): Glowing, bright and creamy with enough white undertone to be entirely wearable, this is one divine shade.
- Natasha Denona 5 Lip Palette in Peaches 04 (see above)
- Gucci Lip Color in Cipria (reviewed HERE): A lovely peach cream nude, this shade is 1960’s chic incarnate.
- Laura Mercier Paint Wash Lip Color in Nude Rose: Deeper than my usual nude, I love this muted dusty mauve as it is unique in my collection and has a subtle drama my lips aren’t used to.
- *Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Stick Foundation in 410 Bisque W: I adore the weightless texture and intense staying power of this new foundation formula. In a covenient stick, it’s purse-friendly and can flawlessly withstand even the most exhausting of days (including tears)…trust me, as one who feels things deeply, I’ve certainly put its fortitude to the test lately!
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #600 (reviewed HERE): The quintessential true tan for light contouring and a warm bronze effect, I recommend this shade to everyone.
- *Edward Bess Undo Time Blurring Perfector in Medium (reviewed HERE): A hybrid concealer/foundation with terrific coverage, this lightweight concentrated formula truly blurs while looking nearly invisible on the skin.
- *Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick: Creamy and emollient, this highlighter offers a hydrated radiance that looks like crushed pearls on a dewy morning…just gorgeous.
- *Tom Ford Nightbloom Iluminating Powder: Launching later this summer, this golden powder offers an intoxicating and luxurious glow. Feature soon!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatch in direct sunlight…such a golden glow.|
|Swatch in direct sunlight…such a lush gleam.|
- *By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bubble Glow
- *Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Real Eyes (reviewed HERE): A lovely pale neutral that sparkles in the subtlest of fashions.
- *Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pomade (reviewed HERE): My brows need this every day for low-key grooming and polish.
- *Tom Ford High Definition Eyeliner in Black (reviewed HERE): The best I’ve found for my waterline.
- *La Prairie Luxe Lip Pencil in Nude (reviewed HERE): Retractable and creamy, this neutral beige works well to tame darker shades.
- Chanel Lip Pencil in Nude: The darkest nude lipliner I own, there is something very special about this shade. Try it and you’ll find out what I mean.
- Surratt Beauty Moderniste Lip Pencil in Faire La Bise (reviewed HERE): A mauvy nude with a chic retracaable holder, this was one of my first Surratt purchases and I love it to this day.
- *Edward Bess Lip Pencil in Barely (reviewed HERE): A pinky peach hue that is extremely long lasting, this has been on heavy rotation since early this year…truly a stellar product.
- *Jenny Patinkin Kitten Paw Brush (reviewed HERE): I love using this small paddle brush to apply highlighter…it also works well to precisely pick up only certain shades in a palette with multiple tones (like By Terry and Sisley).
- Tom Ford Golden Peach Eyeshadow Duo (reviewed HERE): An absolutely worthy pursuit, I am still over the moon for this dreamy cream and powder combination and entire year after buying it. I suggest snapping it up if you come into contact with this fantasy unicorn.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of all four lip liners in direct sunlight…I guess I’m partial to a certain shade, no?|
|A perfect lip pairing.|
|Giorgio Armani Drama Pink alone on the lips…this shade has a creamy bright, white pink energy with nearly imperceptible shimmer and a velvety, long lasting finish. I adore it.|
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Stick Foundation in 410 Bisque W
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #600
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bubble Glow
- Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Real Eyes
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick
- Ardency Inn Modster Instant Lash Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in Drama Pink
- Rag and Bone Cropped Army Tee: You know when you see an article of clothing for the first time and instantly know you’ll wear it all of the time? Such is the case for me and this tee shirt (which is currently on sale). Super soft with just enough crop to make it interesting (wear it, as I did, with high-waisted jeans to make a less scandalous statement), the word “army” is spelled though negative space and the light heather grey hue guarantees that it will match practically anything.
- Frame Denim Le Micro Flare Jeans: High-waisted and decadently long, this stretch jean has a tab waist and an uncanny ability to slim the figure while still offering fluidity. I love pairing them with a mid-height peep toe and find this particular pair just as easy to dress up for work as they are to dress down for play. Oh, and they’re on sale, too!
- Baske Fury Open Toe Bootie: The intrigue of these booties are not as aptly featured as they should be as they are obscured by a long and lean jet black pant. That being said, I am duly enchanted with this brand discovery and find this particular pair of shoes to have just the right levels of uniqueness and comfort to make them a worthy splurge.
If not, you can also take a peek at his wares at: www.sethwegter.com should you be so inclined.
Good things ahead, including a host of fresh product features…any requests?
I am also continuing to do my very best to answer your comments and emails…sometimes it takes me quite awhile, but please know that I read each and every one and my goal is to remain as communicative, collaborative and connected with you, lovely readers, as possible!
–The Beauty Professor