|Lush and hydrating…the Time Response Skin Renewal Creme.
|Next-level refreshment…the Time Response Skin Renewal Mist.
- #204: Light-Medium for skin with golden undertones…apropos for N/NC 23-27 skin tones
- #208: Medium for skin with golden undertones…apropos for N/NC 30-40 skin tones
In my experiece, this more recent release offers the convenience of a cushion compact with significantly better coverage (medium to full) than the original Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion (great for very dewy light-medium coverage).
|The proper way to hold the cushion to apply the formula.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
|Swatches in direct sunlight with a flash.
I opted to combine the Amore Pacific products with a round of beauty selections in the dusty rose nude category for a subtle look that’s clean and glowing…full product breakdown:
- *Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 in 204 Light-Medium
- *Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in Gold Dust (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Laura Mercier Baked Blush Illumine in Rosé (reviewed HERE)
- *Wayne Goss Air-Brush: Debuting on 6/29/16, this immaculately soft brush is designed to seamlessly buff bronzer, blush and highlighter into the skin for an airbrushed finish that looks just as good on film as it does in person. Wayne has a brilliant demonstration video on this brush that has inspired me to use this brush to take a bit more time in my application–ahh, the luxury of the process–I’ll be buffing like crazy from this point forth!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (reviewed HERE)
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Nude Blush (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley So Curl Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump Lip Serum (reviewed HERE)
- Kaplan MD Lip Liner in Natural (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Sensuous Deep-Matte Lipstick in Spring Rose (also available at Gucci): I picked up this lip color after reading about its release but not being able to find any swatches online. Fortunately, the Dallas Gucci store has the entire beauty line and I made a beeline to it when visiting last week. Spring Rose is a creamy, opaque, neutral-toned pinky nude that I suspect will work well for a spectrum of skin tones. It quite possibly is the pefect nude. The formula is quite hydrating for a matte and I get immense staying power (4+ hours) with a single application. Scented much like the Gucci Audacious Lipstick (reviewed HERE), I find the fragrance (kind of like sweet vanilla meets chocolate) pleasing and not offputting. The lipstick case is weighty and well-crafted and I love that the bullet is slender, making it great for precise applications. All in all, I can’t wait to try other shades (namely Intriguing Rose and Exposure) in the Deep-Matte formula. Finally, because there don’t seem to be any swatches of this new formula online, I made sure to swatch them at the store…the result of my efforts is later in this story; hope you find the image helpful!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
|The Wayne Goss Buffing Brush is one of the softest brushes I’ve ever encountered…
|Swatches of the Burberry Complete Eye Palette in natural sunlight.
|Lip swatches in direct sunlight.
|Gucci Spring Rose…so good.
|Swatches of the Gucci Sensuous Deep Matte Lipstick in indoor lighting.