|The Beachwaver S1.|
- Celebration Foundation Illumination: Buildable light to full coverage and flawless wear that masterfully performs on all skin types.
- Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: Intense opacity banishes under eye darkness and brightens the orbital area without creasing.
- Heavenly Skin Foundation Brush: This ultra soft brush seamlessly blends foundation like a dream.
- Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil: In a versatile taupe shade, this pencil draws fine strokes that look like real hair and stay in place all day.
- Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (reviewed HERE): One of my favorite mascaras ever, this magnificent jet-black formula lengthens and volumizes in two coats for super fluttery fringe.
- Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment (reviewed HERE): This baby pink balm seriously moisturizes lips while imparting a self-adjusting rosy glow that makes your pout full and pretty.
|Swatches in direct sunlight: (1) Celebration Foundation, (2) Brow Power, (3) Bye Bye Under Eye, (4) Superhero Mascara and (5) Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment.|
|Swatches of the Edward Bess Earth Tones Natural Shadow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|Edward Bess Threads of Silk Multi-Use Powder in Ciao.|
- *IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination, applied with the *Heavenly Skin Full Coverage Foundation Brush.
- *Edward Bess Threads of Silk Powder in Ciao (to bronze and blush the cheeks)
- *IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Medium
- *Edward Bess Earth Tones Natural Shadow Palette (I blended the darker center shades on my upper eyelid and lower lash line and used the lightest shade at my brow bone)
- *IT Cosmetics Brow Power in Taupe
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- *IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment (worn completely by itself!)
- *Dennis Basso Home Reversible Faux Fur Blanket (as a spontaneous wrap)
|Last look…when gift giving, beauty and comfort collide.|