Hello lovely readers…Happy Monday…is that ever appropriate to say?!
Here are my April Favorites…better late than never ; ) As always, my list consists of a conglomeration of new discoveries and trusted go-to’s.
Products mentioned (with relevant links) are as follows:
1. La Prairie Cellular Swiss Dry Oil…Review HERE
2. H2O Spray by Clayspray
3. MIYU Hydrate Hydrating Beauty Essence #1
4. By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi-Serum in Sunny Flash and Immaculate Light…Review HERE
5. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black fragrance
6. Cle de Peau Cream Foundation O20 available HERE and HERE…Review HERE
7. Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara…Review HERE
8. Cle de Peau Concealer in Beige
9. Jouer Maple Powder Eyeshadow….Review HERE
10. Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Duo #202
11. RMS Buriti Bronzer…Review HERE
12. By Terry Cellularose Glace in Rose Melba…Review HERE
13. Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Mystique…Review HERE
14. Tangle Teezer…Review HERE
15. Jenny Patinkin brush container (taupe)…Review HERE
16. MAC Patentpolish in Patentpink…Review HERE
17. Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen…Review HERE
18. Jouer Lipgloss in Pink Glace…Review HERE
19. Dior Fluid Stick in Kiss Me 389…Review HERE
I hope you enjoyed this video overview and would love to hear what products caught your eye in April!
xoxo and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
** Items purchased by me and PR samples provided for review; as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.