|Above: All of my August 2014 Favorites.|
|Above: Eyes, Face and Body!|
- Lancer The Method: Polish
- Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil
- Solemates High Heeler
- Byredo Black Saffron…reviewed HERE
- Bond #9 Shelter Island
- Dr. Macrene 37 Extreme Actives Cream…reviewed HERE
- 3 Lab Aqua BB Compact Medium
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation Natural #05–Reviewed HERE and available at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom
- YSL Fusion Ink Foundation B40…reviewed HERE and available at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom.
- Serge Lutens Quant a Soi Primer…reviewed HERE
- Surratt Beauty Large Compact in Artistique Blush Duchesse, Parfait and Se Pomponner…reviewed HERE
- Koh Gen Do Cheek Color Pink 04…reviewed HERE
- Jouer Luminizing Cheek Tint in Rosy Glow…reviewed HERE
- Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad 307…reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro #4 Ambre…reviewed HERE
- ReVive Intesite Volumizing Lip Serum
- By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri Color 01 Rosy Babe…reviewed HERE
- NARS Audacious Lipstick Julie…reviewed HERE
- NARS Audacious Lipstick Raquel…reviewed HERE
- Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipcolor in 60’s Pink…reviewed HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Creme de la Creme
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss in Child…also available at Barney’s NY
|Above: Lovely and utilitarian.|
Great list of products! I am buying the ReVive lip serum right now! Thanks for the recommendation!
I also love Quant a Soi. I use it exactly as you describe and I also use it as a lid primer before eyeshadow. It is a great product that imparts a beautiful texture.
I MUST have the By Terry Baume de Rose tinted. I'm just scared I might accidentally purchase all 6 colors LOL!
keep the great posts and vids coming! xo SJ
Thanks, SJ! It is great to hear from you…I was actually just thinking it had been awhile since we had last communicated via the blog : ) I hope all is well!
So excited that you are trying the ReVive serum…it is so good…I've been wearing it daily and my lips' condition continues to improve. So glad that you are loving the Quant a Soi and use it the same way that I do…it is a difficult product to describe but the results are unmistakable, no?
Thanks for the encouraging words…hope your weekend is going well!
xoxo and talk soon,
–The Beauty Professor