The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time!
–The Beauty Professor
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Check out Destany’s review of Nail Candy pens…one of the most inventive things to happen to Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Blushing Noir: The Chanel Raffinement Quadra Eye Shadow is anything but boring! This palette will be your new Spring staple!
- BeautyTidbits: Harshleen swatches and reviews the new Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks.
- Portrait of Mai: Missed out on IMATS LA 2013? Check out this recap of all the booths and some of the brand new releases from Sigma Makeup and Sugarpill Cosmetics
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves the entire vbeaute skincare line, and therefore wasn’t surprised by how effective their Lite Up Intense Brightening Agent proved to be!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy 2 Ingredient DIY Sugar Scrub. Great for Dry Lips!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic hand cream.
- TheFabZilla: Love coffee and tea? they’re culprit to teeth stains. Remember, if you’re not whitening you’re yellowing. Will Crest 3D White Strips be the answer?
- Beauty Info Zone: Beauty Info Zone puts Revlon Colorstay Suede Lipstick to the test. Was it a pass or fail?
- Beauty Professor: Forever a foundation fiend, the Beauty Professor swatches and reviews Dolce & Gabbana’s Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation!
- Polarbelle: Sally Beauty has the Fingerpaints Candy Coated Collection nail polishes and caviar nail beads that is perfect for springtime!
- Endless Summer: Elena reviews Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus and mascaras, and shows how they look on her lashes.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila from Painted Ladies works a bold, red lip with purple and silver eyes in 365 Days of Makeup.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela reviews KISS Nail Dress nail stickers.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her review on the Laura Mercier Creme Eye Liners in Indigo and Espresso.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: The MAC Matters “Build a Core Collection with $21 a Month” Continues! Check out what Pammy Blogs Beauty got in January for the challenge!