The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time this weekend!
–The Beauty Professor
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany swatches (and swoons over) two gorgeous Pure Ice polishes!
- Makeup Demon: A few tips that will help you to choose a good quality makeup brushes.
- The Convenient Beauty: Warm-skin toned ladies and even non-glitter wearers must check out Tom Ford Cognac Sable!!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry Light Glow Natural Blushes in Misty, Cameo & Peony are among the highest quality powder blushes that Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has encountered! Find out why!
- Midnight Manicures: Find out about Jeanie’s must have skin care treatment for 2013, Reviva Labs Non-Chemical Skin Peel to the rescue!
- TheFabZilla: Got pimples? Evologie may have the answer for you!
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara swatches and reviews Kelara Lacquers’ I Love Lamp. Ready for a photo bomb?
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl fulfills a huge fragrance lemming with Chanel No.5 and shares the journey it sent her on.
- Pinked Polish: A Collection by the fabulous Vivid Lacquer!!!!
- Lacquer Buzz: Experimenting with a new technique can be difficult. Check out my first cloud manicure!
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a Julep Maven box with nail polish to match your style!
- Beauty by Arielle: Ever wonder about signing up for Birchbox? Here’s all the info you need from a year subscriber.
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor has found a way to cut down on the time it takes to blow dry her hair with Blowout Beauty!
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out which was Miss L´s favorite body lotion with those very cold winter days when skin gets unpleasantly dry.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Try this Quick & Easy trick to create the look of False Lashes with only mascara.
- Mama Fashionista: Has the cold weather left your skin in need of some TLC? Quinn has some great rec’s from Lumene that may be just what you need!
- Polarbelle: Swatches of the new OPI Mariah Carey Collection Plus a Giveaway.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: I thought it was blue? Go On Green!
- Sincerely Stephanie: Sincerely Stephanie takes on some colourful street art!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel almost finds her new HG foundation, find out why it didn’t pass.
Like · Follow Post · Report · 12 hours ago