- Mama Fashionista: It may be the end of August, but Quinn says it’s better late than never to share her July Faves!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Think that you can do without a toner in your skincare routine? Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion may change your mind!
- Glamorable!: Are you a Birchbox subscriber? Check out what Anastasia received in her August box!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Pretty purple matte and pretty purple shiny shiny glitter!
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried Eclos skincare products? TheFabZilla reviews the line made from Swiss apple. Yay or nay, find out!
- BellBelleBella: Successful YouTube beauty guru Michelle Phan launched her makeup line. Brittney reviews one of her Life Palettes.
- Beautyfiends: Read about the issues Julia has had with Beauty Box 5 and why she won’t recommend them.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse reviews a luxury spa in Hawaii.
- Makeup, Life and Love: In the need for a new concealer; Jamie shares a few of her faves.
- Geniabeme: What do you do to wind down during the week? I like to do a mani with a yummy drink!
- Beauty by Miss L: Want to get pretty light blonde hair?
- Daydreaming beauty: Cancel out skin redness with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness.
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild Three’s a Party LE-Summer Trio (swatches).
- Chickettes.com: Gelish Under Her Spell collection review and swatches; new fall 2013 colors!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails shares Ageless Derma Lip Polish in Petal Pink. Beautiful and nourishing, this lip polish makes lips pretty and plush.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Tri Polish Challenge using Green, Red and Yellow. See what I did!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor has swatches every shade of the latest foundation release from YSL…the Youth Liberator Serum Foundation!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
The Beauty Professor
The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time and happy Labor Day Weekend!
–The Beauty Professor
Leave a Reply