The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time!
–The Beauty Professor
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista shares the perfect fragrance to transport your senses to Provence and put you in a Spring state of mind!
- TheFabZilla: Get ‘Yo Funk on with Eddie Funkhouser New York Makeup Line!
- Ishah x Beauty: One of the hottest Spring makeup trends made easy: Ishah shows you how to get Two Toned Lips 3 easy ways.
- Emily hudspeth, hair and makeup: Freshen up your look for Spring without Spending too much time or money!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: How many facial cleansers does a girl with a penchant for skincare need? Find out here!
- Midnight Manicures: Are you looking for a great volumizing mascara at an even better price? Jayme has your answer, the new Milani Grandissimo Lashes Incredible Volume Mascara.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: April is Beauty Blogger Appreciation Month at Cosmetics Aficionado!
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Lady Grenade Cosmetics has reopened, check out swatches and a special deal!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse reviews a new clear skin regime.
- Beauty by Arielle: How to Volumize Fine Hair.
- MakeUpMom123: Light It Up Blue.
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L showed her March favorites.
- Love At First Site!: Reviewing Lait des Bienfaits by Roger & Gallet.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel weighs in on some of the products from Burberry’s Spring 2013 Collection and it sure was a hit!
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: If $40 is outside of your budget, how about less than $4?
- Beauty Professor: Now that it’s soon to be sandal weather, the Beauty Professor embraces a “do-it-yourself” springtime pedicure!
- Beauty Madness: Want to take care of those hideous pimples, quickly? You’re gonna love this!
Leave a Reply