- Beyond Beauty Lounge: How to clean & dry your makeup brushes .
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Check out an orange gloss and a lip pencil Destany got from Sephora!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are looking to add retinol into your skincare routine, then Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog enthusiastically recommends FutureDerm Time Release Retinol 0.50!
- Adore A Polish: Check out Kristina’s updated daily makeup essentials.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Must Have Products for Winter Beauty.
- Ishah x Beauty: Think nail art is too hard? Anyone can do it with this easy tutorial using metallic markers!
- TheFabZilla: Do you wear glasses? TheFabZilla got some tips for ya!
- Lacquer Buzz: A dreamy pastel baby blue. Illamasqua Caress is perfection!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: MAC Ronnie Red lipstick is a hot seller, enter to win this sold out lipstick!
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for a nice makeup look for Valentine’s Day that utilizes purples and pinks? Check out Nay’s “Spontaneous Love” makeup tutorial; a beautiful night time look for that special day.
- Pinked Polish: Six Swatches from the New China Glaze Avant Garden Collection!!!! In LOVE!!!!
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: LIesl loves OPI Euro Centrale! Check out one of her favorite shades and why you need that wierd gold one.
- Makeup Demon: Photoshoot and makeup idea for Valentine’s day.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog reviews Anastasia Beverly Hills Bold and Beautiful Kit!
- The Glossy Pages by gloss48: Share your favorite, hard-to-find/indie products with gloss48!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel tries out La Licious Bath and Body Collection in their new Valentine’s Day Scent and finds she is in love!
- Mama Fashionista: Jump Start your Spring Routine with L’Occitane!
- Love At First Site!: J.Lo.’s look at the Golden Globes. Do it yourself!
- SoFlaJo: Happy Valentine’s Day Loves!
- Beauty Professor: Forever a nude lipstick lover, The Beauty Professor tries Dolce and Gabbana’s Mandorla, the perfect blend of beige and pink!
- Cult of Taupe: Can Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blushes hold a candle to Benefit Boxed Powders?
Sunday, February 17, 2013
The Beauty Professor
The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time!
The Beauty Professor
Leave a Reply