|Beauty staples that transcend the season.|
|The *La Bella Donna New Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Treatment Foundation SPF 15|
|Swatches of the La Bella Donna New Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Treatment Foundation SPF 15 in direct sunlight.|
- Nicoletta: @N/NC/NW 10-15 for the fairest ivory skin
- Umbria: @N/NC 20-25 for light skin with neutral to yellow undergoes
- Caterina: @N/NW/NC 23-25 for light and light-medium skin with neutral undertones
- Marta: @N/NC 25-27 for medium skin with olive and yellow undertones **currently, my best match and worn in the images at the end of this post
- Amber: @N/NC/NW 30-35 for medium skin with neutral to golden undertone
- Sophia: @N/NC/NW 37-45 for tan to rich skin with neutral undertones
|More sunlit swatches of the La Bella Donna New Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Treatment Foundation SPF 15|
|Swatches of the La Bella Donna New Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Treatment Foundation SPF 15 in outdoor shade.|
|The rest of the face…|
|Skincare + haircare.|
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (Review): I have run through countless bottles of this all-in-one moisturizer and anti-aging wonder since being introduced to it nearly two years ago. The lush cream adds a major dose of hydration while imparting a soft glow that works for my skin year round.
- *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Review): I am on bottle #3 of this favorite fragrance of life that I wear all year, independent of the season…nothing compares. Nothing.
- *Byredo Rose Rinse Free Hand Wash (Review): This genius and luxurious antibacterial hand wash smells amazing and cleans hands on the spot…it has a permanent place in my purse.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Le Serum (Review): Lightweight and immensely transformative, this timeless serum is my anti-aging secret weapon; one pump by itself or under moisturizer and my skin is smoother, brighter and more buoyant.
- Lift Lab Purify + Clarify Daily Cleanser, Detox Mask and Gentle Exfoliant (Review): I have used this cleanser since the early days of Beauty Professor…it cleans away every trace of makeup and, if left on, the frothy formula transforms into a deep cleaning mask and gentle exfoliator that I can use daily without incident. I buy mine on Amazon…one tube (with daily use) lasts me about 4 months.
- *PMD Clean Pro Blush Rose Quartz: I couple the above cleanser with this brilliant device…the antibacterial surface never needs replacing, is completely waterproof and the vibrations are customizable to align with your desired experience. Additionally, the other side has a rose quartz panel that warms up for a decadent spa treatment (I focus application on my TMJ-ridden jaw area) in the comfort of my own shower. It’s beyond effective…use the code Beautyprofessor20 through 10/7 for 20% off HERE.
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Range: Consisting of a shampoo, conditioner, a restorative mask and a hair growth serum, this collection nourishes my hair on the next-level. Watch my full review–including some personal life discussion and musings–as well as how I specifically like to use each product HERE.
|Grow Gorgeous Intense Range|
|Base + face.|
- *La Bella Donna New Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Treatment Foundation SPF 15: I used a single pump of this skin-friendly for medium coverage and slightly luminous natural finish. Marta is my perfect match…buffed out with a beauty sponge and my face stays flawless for hours on end.
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Ghost Palette (also available at Beautylish with Review HERE): I am still very smitten by this LE palette (thankfully, still available) as it contains all the shades necessary to do my entire face (bronzer, blush, highlight, finishing). The powders are bendable with excellent color intensity, making this particular launch my favorite Ambient Edit Palette to date!
- *Surratt Beauty Cheek Brush: I use this brush for everything. It has lasted me well over five years; invest in one…you won’t regret it.
- Tom Ford Soleil Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt: I recently rediscovered this luminous highlighter in my stash and remembered why I am on my third compact…the gossamer light formula has a warm energy that looks amazing on the high points of the face (where I applied it in the images that follow). I am hitting pan on this one and will need to pick up a new one soon…fortunately, it seems to be a part of the permanent TF collection.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond: A classic for a reason, this concentrated formula works well in my under eye region to erase signs of tired eyes while lasting all day.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder #123: Still my pressed powder go-to of choice this hydrating option evens skin, adds a touch of coverage and banishes unwanted oiliness without the slightest trace of a powdery finish.
|Swatches of base and face in direct sunlight.|
|Introducing the *Sisley-Paris Les Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow (also available at Saks)|
I received 10 shades which are swatched below for reference and I am wearing #20 Sparkling Topaze (all over and along my lower lash line), #34 Sparkling Purple (blended in the crease and towards the outer perimeters of my eye), #40 Glow Pearl (worn to the brow down) and #41 Glow Gold (the absolute versatile workhorse of the group…worn atop Sparkling Topaze).
Normally, I would include shade descriptions but, in this case, the shadows are so aptly named (what a novel idea!) that I have little to add to the discussion ; )
- 10 Silky Cream
- 12 Silky Rose
- 14 Sparkling Topaze
- 20 Silky Chestnut
- 24 Silky Steel
- 25 Metallic Khaki
- 30 Silky Sky
- 34 Sparkling Purple
- 40 Glow Pearl
- 41 Glow Gold
|Swatches of the *Sisley-Paris Les Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow (also available at Saks) in direct sunlight.|
|Which *Sisley-Paris Les Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow (also available at Saks) is your favorite?|
|The culminating eye look via The *Sisley-Paris Les Phyto-Ombre Eyeshadow (also available at Saks)|
|Lips + Eyes.|
- *Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet Lipstick #14 Rose Boise: Velvety smooth with a sueded matte finish, this gorgeous lip color harkens to romantic days gone by where cheeks were gently flushed, there was lace on one’s collar and hemlines were at the ankles. It’s a perfect deep rose to compliment a spectrum of complexions.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillow Talk: I bought this gloss as early release this summer and am thrilled that it is now available on the long term. This pinky nude is opaque yet natural looking and each and every time I wear it, someone asks me what’s on my lips…for a traditional neutral, there is just something very special about it.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick: A favorite all year, this smooth taupe-meets-pink-meets-nude instantly makes lips look fuller and more sophisticated.
- *Hourglass Confession Lipstick Set in I Cherish and You Inspire: This limited edition holiday duo features a rich pinky peach nude and an intense oxblood-meets-cranberry for the absolute best of both lip color worlds. Oh, and the chic refillable case is a veritable work of art!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner: One of my top three lip liners of life (along with Pat McGrath Done Undone and Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in Nats), this peachy pink is utter perfection with most of the lipsticks in my repertoire. That’s probably why I’m on my 5th one!
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara: My most frequent mascara go-to for nearly 2 years, this gives volume and length galore while staying put all day.
- *Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Liner in Black (Review): I have been using this intense black eyeliner on my waterline for a while now and continue to be taken by its major pigmentation and lasting power.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Two coats for the best brows a girl can hope for.
|*Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet Lipstick #14 Rose Boise|
|Wearing *Hourglass Confession Lipstick Set in I Cherish + Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillow Talk|
- Nordstrom Mens V Neck Tee: I have championed these cotton tees so many times on BP and many of you have shared my enthusiasm. The fabric is lightweight yet opaque, super soft and looks great with an oversized vibe. I am wearing a size mens’ large in these images and tied it at the waist for a playful angle.
- Mother Denim Hustler Fray Ankle Bootcut Jeans: Blue jeans with a flattering ankle fray and no holes? Yes, please! These are super soft yet hold their shape all day…I am wearing a sizes 26.
- Jeffrey Campbell Angora Calf Hair Sandal: Before purchasing these, I had seen them a Nordstrom a few times but was always in a rush so I didn’t have the time to try them on. Last week, I finally did and I am in love. The neutral color matches everything and the pointed toe and comfortable heel allow you to dress them up or down with ease. I have worn them 5 times in a single week…they are that good.
|A close up of the glorious Jeffrey Campbell Angora Calf Hair Sandal|
|Another look at the eye look.|
|Wearing the *La Bella Donna New Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Treatment Foundation SPF 15 in Marta.|
|Wearing the *Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet Lipstick #14 Rose Boise|
|*Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet Lipstick #14 Rose Boise in afternoon light.|