|Introducing the *Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation.|
|*Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation|
|Swatches of the Fair, Light and Light-Medium shades of the *Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation|
|Swatches of the *Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation in medium, tan and deep shades.|
What it is:
A weightless, medium buildable coverage foundation with a velvety, natural finish that mimics the look of smooth, healthy skin.
What it does:
Enriched with BECCA’s Glow Nectar Brightening Complex, a proprietary blend of natural ingredients and actives that help brighten, hydrate and nourish the skin, this long-lasting, self-setting foundation provides medium, buildable coverage that feels weightless and looks natural. Imperfections and pores are camouflaged thanks to a light-as-air blurring complex that keeps skin looking fresh, smooth, and shine-free. It’s infused with flexible, breathable pigments that adapt and adhere to become one with skin for a custom, second-skin finish. Formulated with skin’s health in mind, vitamin C supports a look of radiance, ginger soothes, and a skin-quenching blend of cold-pressed avocado and melon extract maintains skin’s natural moisture levels for all-day, comfortable wear.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Infused in all of BECCA’s Skin Love products, Glow Nectar Brightening Complex’s blend of powerful actives and natural ingredients help brighten, hydrate, and soothe the skin over time to support your natural glow.
This formula is free of glow inhibitors. It’s formulated without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, PEGs, and GMOs.
|*Becca Skin Love Glow Elixir and *Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick|
|*Becca Skin Love Glow Elixir|
|Swatches of the *Becca Skin Love Glow Elixir and *Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick in direct sunlight.|
|The *Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick|
|*Chantecaille Lip Veil (also available at Barney’s NY)|
- Honeypot: A light-medium pinky nude…I suspect this particular shade will sell out quickly.
- Baobab: A peachy nude with a bit more depth than Honeypot yet equally universally appealing.
- Impatiens: A bright peachy pink that leans coral for a refined and polished look.
- Oleander: A vibrant hot pink the instantly delivers life to the face.
- Elderberry: A deep oxblood berry that is fall perfection.
|Swatches of the *Chantecaille Lip Veil (also available at Barney’s NY) in direct sunlight.|
|From L-R: *Chantecaille Lip Veil in Honeypot, Baobab, Impatiens, Oleander and Elderberry.|
|The complete look.|
- *Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation in Olive: I applied a pump and a half and blended it out with a dampened Beauty Blender.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Medium/Dark (reviewed HERE): I forgot how much I like this duo…if you’re skin is lighter than mine, try mixing both shades to soften the intensity of the the true brown tan. I swept this along the hollows of my cheek bones and along the perimeters of my face for warmth and depth.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush and Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE): I used both brushes for the bronzer and blushes that I applied…when it comes to brushes, these are winning the game.
- *Laura Mercier Blush Color Infusion in Rose: Brand new from Laura Mercier, this lush blush delivers color while looking like second skin. I applied the matte light pink Rose on the apples of my cheeks for a believable flush.
- *Dior Rouge Blush in Stand Out: I am very impressed with this newly reformulated blush…finely milled with buildable pigmentation, Stand Out is a warm and radiant peachy confection. I focused application on the apples of my cheeks for a glowy finish.
- *Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick: I swept this delicately incandescent stick along the high points of my face (upper cheek bones, forehead, bridge of nose and chin) for dewy effect.
- *Surratt Beauty Lid Lacquer in Hadaka and Kogecha (reviewed HERE): These radiant creams blend with ease and perform masterfully over the course of the day…I use my finger tips to apply the taupe Kogecha and topped it with the glowing champagne Hadaka for a fresh and neutral eye.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): A daily staple, I swept this through my brows for feathery fullness.
- *Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats creates jet black, long and thick lashes that last the day…so good.
- *Chantecaille Lip Veil (also available at Barney’s NY) in Honeypot and Oleander: In the first series of images, I am wearing the quintessential pinky nude Honeypot (you will want this in your life) and in the second series, I am wearing the vibrant hot pink Oleander.
|Swatches in natural outdoor lighting.|
|*Dior Rouge Blush in Stand Out|
- VIB Rouge status will receive 20% off their purchases from 8/24-9/3 with code YESROUGE
- VIB status will receive 15% off from 8/30-9/3 with code YESVIB
- BI status will receive 10% off from 8/30-9/3 with code YESINSIDER
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths (reviewed HERE): I have used these consistently for 7+ years…there is truly nothing better on the market to cleanse your skin on the go; they’re so gentle (and unscented) that I can even use them on baby Joey!
- *Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation: Comprehensive review above…I think that most skin types of all ages will be very pleased with the coverage, finish and lasting power and the stellar shade range ensures that finding a match is an easy endeavor.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): I am now on my fifth tube of this and believe that this is the best brow gel on the market. The formula adds depth, volume, color and hold to brows for feathery fullness without without flaking off. Chestnut is a medium ash brown that is nearly universal in its ability to match most brows.
- Dior Addict Lacquer Stick in Bel Air (reviewed HERE): I am nearly finished with my tube of this peachy pink cream and will be picking up a new one soon…it’s pigmented, hydrating and brightens up the face in an extremely flattering manner.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush and Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE): I often get asked what my favorite brushes are and the fact that I use both of these every single day makes my answer an easy one. I suggest using this event to pick these up…your brush wardrobe will never be the same!
- *Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer#4 (reviewed HERE): Lush and pigmented with a glowing finish, this bronzer contours and warms up the complexion beautifully.
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow (reviewed HERE) and *Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara (reviewed HERE): Both of these new releases have been on heavy rotation in routine for the past month! The eyeshadow is weightless and highly reflective for a long lasting, almost “wet” look (don’t let the word “glitter” detour you) in an array of wearable and natural tones and two coats of the mascara delivers maximum length and volume that stays in place all day.
- Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette (reviewed HERE): This glowing quartet is a highlight enthusiast’s dream…try it and you’ll see what I mean.
- *Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Glow (reviewed HERE): A light dusting of this new launch sets makeup without compromising radiance for an ethereal complexion.
- *Sunday Riley Good Genes (reviewed HERE): Each time I use this lactic acid wonder, I wake up with baby smooth skin…it’s a modern classic for a reason.
|Wearing the *Chantecaille Lip Veil in Honeypot.|
- Green Long Sleeved Layering Tee
- Free People Cutoff Shorts
- *Hair Ritual by Sisley Volumizing Spray (reviewed HERE)
|The eye look, featuring the *Surratt Beauty Lid Lacquer in Hadaka and Kogecha|
|Wearing the *Chantecaille Lip Veil in Oleander.|