|Makeup for which I am thankful! Breakdown with links to reviews, later on in this post.|
Happy Thanksgiving; I hope yours was wonderful! This week, we’ve been enjoying the wonders of the Central Coast of CA and San Francisco (initially discussed HERE) and even though I am but a stone’s throw away from some of the best shopping in the world, I will also be indulging in some online orders to streamline the process.
For the past few days, the web has been abuzz with a plethora of promotions dedicated to the ineffable Black Friday shopping extravaganza; some have even already begun! Although some of us embrace the thrill of traditional shopping on the 27th–dense crowds and long lines can be marginally invigorating when coupled with the thrill of the hunt–there is a certain sense of peace in choosing one’s spoils from the comfort of a computer, ideally with a frothy latte at arm’s reach.
To assist in savvy navigation of the sales, I have compiled a list of my favorite retailers, replete with discount code details (where applicable) and my curated choices:
|Tom Ford Lips and Boys 2016 Collection.|
First off, the *Tom Ford Lips & Boys 2016 Collection officially launches…I shared swatches of all 25 new shades HERE last week and, after extensive testing, I’ve determined that my top four hues are the bold coral matte Cristiano, matte baby pink Anderson, lush matte beige Evan and metallic rose gold beige Snowdon. Check out the offerings for your favorites at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Sephora and Bloomingdales!
DEPARTMENT STORES (Beauty + Fashion)
- NORDSTROM: Extra 20% off in all departments…I have my eye on the:
- Rag and Bone Newbury Bootie…classic craftsmanship and suede texture makes these a year-round investment; I wear mine constantly.
- Burberry Harlington Jacket…hooded and classic, this cotton number is perfect for rainy days and brisk evenings.
- Freepeople Amelia Dress…jewel tones and a high neck look lovely at work or play!
- Equipment Oscar Cashmere Turtleneck…classic on every level and in an array of timeless shades.
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace: A perfect gift in a spectrum of shades.
- Anything from Burberry Beauty…I completely love the line…especially the Earthy Blush and Dark Spice Complete Eye Palette (mentioned HERE).
- NEIMAN MARCUS…up to 40% off sale items for the lowest price ever on in-season items! Additionally, receive $50 off of a regular price purchase of $200 or more with code THANKFUL. I recommend/have my eye on:
- Stella McCartney Coat: Unique, warm and nearly half off…this is a gem.
- Alice and Olivia Slip Dress: I love the fact that this classic silhouette can be dressy or paired with a blazer or jean jacket for a casual result. I ordered it in a size Small.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Cremes (swatches of all shades on Cyber Monday! Initial review HERE), *Moisture Matte Lip Color (swatches of every shade HERE) Full Stream Kaleidoscope (reviewed HERE) and Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE).
- Ash Over the Knee Boots: I ordered these in a size 7 (my normal size) and am over the moon for what an incredible deal they are!
- Bloomingdale’s (Buy More Save More…15% off $100-$199 and 20% off $200 or more)
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker...if you are a coffee lover, this is incredible, if you are one who cannot get enough frothy milk on your coffee, this is a MUST. We bought ours from Bloomies last year and use it daily…the fact that is it 44% off simply cannot be ignored. Ours makes us ridiculously happy.
- Barney’s NY: 40% off a vast array of merchandise
- Surratt Beauty (reviewed HERE and HERE)…this line has such a special place in my heart and I recommend the *Surreal Real Skin Foundation (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE), Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE), Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE) and *Surratt brushes.
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick (reviewed HERE)…creamy, pigmented and long lasting, some of my favorite shades include Come Up and You Kid.
- By Terry everything, including the Densiliss Primer (reviewed HERE), Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE) and Contour Compacts (reviewed HERE).
- Loren Stewart Mixed Generations Necklace…love this line, need this necklace for its timeless appeal. It’s as simple as that.
- I also have my eye on this charming Isabel Marant Scarf and Frame Denim Crop Jeans.
- Armani Beauty: Get 20% off all orders and a free Rouge d’Armani Lipstick #513 with orders of $150 or more with code ARMANI20. I suggest the brilliant *Lip Magnets, which offer the option of free engraving (9 shades swatched and reviewed HERE), *LE Light & Shadow Eyes + Face Palette (reviewed HERE) and *LE Ecstasy Lacquer in #507 (reviewed HERE…I love this so much, I will be purchasing a back up)
- Beautylish: The By Terry Holiday 2016 Collection is divine and still in stock…check out my full review HERE. While you’re on Beautylish site, also take a peek at the Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal Cat Eyes (reviewed HERE), Viseart Sultry Muse Palette (reviewed HERE) and *Natasha Denona Star Palette (reviewed HERE).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty: New holiday collections galore…they make for great gifts for friends and self!
- Sephora: I suggest taking a peek at the Holiday Gift Sets, picking up a few of the new *Surratt Beauty blushes and eyeshadows (reviewed HERE), Surratt Prismatique Lips (reviewed HERE) and NARS Audacious Lipsticks (reviewed HERE).
- Space.NK: Spend $125 and receive a $25 off and spend $250 and receive $50 off. This is a marvelous time to pick up exclusive Kevyn Aucoin releases and to stock up on By Terry (reviewed HERE) and Mila Moursi.
- TEMPTU: 25% off site wide with code FALLFF. This is a perfect time to invest in the magnificent *TEMPTU Air…I use mine regularly (my review HERE).
- Amazon: From 11/26-11/30 get 30 % off select clothing, shoes and accessories.
- All Saints: From now through 12/01, get 30% off all styles with the CODE: CYBER. I have my eye on the chic and draped Odile Coat in black.
- Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING with the CODE: LETSGO + major sales throughout the site. I will be picking up a pair of these Rachel Comey Slip on Oxfords in black and am deeply intrigued by these silk Gatsby sleep pants.
- Equipment: From now through 11/28, get 25% off with the code THANKS. I want the effortless Slim Signature Shirt in Scarab and love this sassy gold and black sweater which is super on sale to start.
- La Garconne: This Pre-Black Friday sale (30%-40% off sale items) started on Tuesday with insane details on Isabel Marant and Maison Martin Margiela.
- Net-A-Porter: A huge selection of sale items (up to 50% off) and a plethora of luxury gifts makes this site a super fun perusal.
- Rag & Bone: From 11/26-11/27 get 25% off site-wide and free shipping and on Cyber Monday, get an additional 25% off sale items with CODE: BLACKFRIDAY25. I cannot recommend the Dre Boyfriend Jeans enough…I have 3 pairs (reviewed HERE)!
- Revolve: Up to 50% a wide variety of merchandise. I have my eye on this Mock Neck Sweater…which is excellent for the cold weather to come.
- SHOPBOP: From now though 12/1, get 15% off if you spend $250, 20% off if you spend $500 and 25% off if you spend $1000 with the CODE: GOBIG16. I am adding these Rachel Comey Mars Mules and Frame Le Mix Jeans to my shopping cart ASAP!
Bottom Line: I hope you found this Black Friday post helpful and cannot wait to hear about what you may have indulged in…please share your choices in the comments section below!
Good things ahead, including a travel beauty and fashion recap and some Cyber Monday only deals. Have a blessed rest of the week!
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-16 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.