|Makeup to brighten up the gloominess of June.|
- *Cle de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream-to-Powder Foundation in O40 (swatches of every shade and a comprehensive review HERE): Buildable medium coverage and one of most flatteringly natural finishes on the market, this foundation–which also boasts a respectable SPF 24–smoothes away fine lines and imperfections while wearing flawlessly all day. So good.
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer #6: Ever combatting a touch of under eye darkness (who can relate?!), I swept a touch of this concealer in my orbital region and buffed it out with a Beauty Blender. It’s smooth and resists creasing while offering significant coverage.
- *Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette: The moment I caught a glimpse of this opulent palette on social media, I knew it would become a major part of my summer beauty routine. Featuring a champagne cream highlighter, an intense radiant beige powder, a rich and neutral bronzer and a shimmering platinum-meets-gold powder, this palette creates a warm, luminous and sculpted look in seconds. Each shade is buttery smooth with plenty of blendablity and the layering potential is positively endless…I look forward to shooting this in direct sun in the coming days and also show you exactly how I like to apply it in a video tutorial. This is sure to be your summer complexion’s best friend!
- *Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush: I used this daily companion to apply 3 of the 4 shades from the Tan Bronze & Glow Palette…there is truly no better brush available for seamlessly bending cheek color.
- *Tom Ford Eye Quad in Suspicion: A quartet of stunning of golds and warm chocolate tones, this quad is completely effortless and entirely flattering. I love layering all four colors for a customized golden glow and, much like the ND Tan Palette, cannot wait to shoot it and its respective swatches in pure sunlight.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Two coats create decadently full and fluffy brows; I am–yet again–at the tail end of this tube (no surprise as I use it daily)…hope I can find a backup in my stash!
- Sisley-Paris Eyeliner in Sparkling Black: Forever on my waterline, its amazing how just smudge of kohl can make such a difference, no?
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara: I swept two coats of this brilliant mascara
- *Gucci Satin Lipstick in Mae Coral (also available at Gucci): All it takes is a peek at the packaging and a single swatch of this intensely pigmented lip color to fall swiftly in love. The formula is velvety smooth and hydrating with comfortable wear and impressive lasting power…I eagerly anticipate trying other shades in this collection. In the meanwhile, color me impressed.
- *Jill Stewart Dressed Rouge in #6 Pink Beige: Equal parts liquid lipstick and gloss, this fresh formula offers lovely color and reflective shine. #6 is a 1960s pinky nude that looks amazing with lip liner or atop a darker color (as done in the images at the end of this post).
|From bottom to top: CdPB Radiant Cream-to-Powder Foundation in O40, Armani Power Fabric Concealer #6, the Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette and the Tom Ford Eye Quad in Suspicion.|
|A closeup of the gorgeously gilded *Tom Ford Eye Quad in Suspicion|
|Well, hello, *Gucci Satin Lipstick in Mae Coral (also available at Gucci)|
|Swatches from bottom to top: Gucci Mae Coral, Jill Stewart Dressed Rouge #6, Sisley-Paris Sparkling Black liner, Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut and BY TERRY Lash Expert Mascara.|
|Applying the *Gucci Satin Lipstick in Mae Coral (also available at Gucci)|
|I love the Invisibobble Sprunchie…have you tried one yet?|
|*Tom Ford Eye Quad in Suspicion|
- Madewell Vintage Tee in Raw Ember: I was instantly drawn to the lush color of this tee and the super soft 100% cotton composition makes it all the better. I am wearing it in a size medium.
- Zella Live In Light Waist Crop Leggings: I am fairly certain that I have found the cropped leggings of my dreams. These high waisted wonders hold everything in while feeling exceptionally comfortable; the cropped cut is perfect for the summer months and I am wearing them in a size extra small. Oh, and they are very reasonably priced for high-performance active wear…try them and you’ll see exactly what I mean.
- Madewell Oversized Denim Jacket: The generous yet classic cut of this jacket (I’m wearing a small) ensures that it will go with absolutely everything in my wardrobe…such a staple.
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneakers: Perennially the most comfortable tennis shoes I own (I now have this style in 3 color combinations), I cannot recommend these enough!
- Gold Bolo Lariat Necklace: Clean and streamlined, this can be dressed up or down, depending on your mood and attire.
- Invisibobble Sprunchie: At the core of this genius scrunchie is a flexible hair coil; this combination ensures that you get maximum hold (no slippage!) while still protecting your hair against breakage.
|The unreal glow of the*Tom Ford Eye Quad in Suspicion with a flash.|