|Above: By Densiliss Compact Contouring and Blush Contouring duos, resplendent in the sunshine.|
|Above: By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact Contouring 100 Fresh Contrast.|
- *By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact Contouring 100 Fresh Contrast: Matte baby pink (to highlight) and light rosy tan (to contour).
- *By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact Contouring 200 Beige Contrast: Matte golden ivory (to highlight) and light neutral-to-warm tan (to contour).
- *By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush Contouring 300 Peachy Sculpt: Shimmering pale apricot pink (to highlight) and satiny peach-meets-coral (as blush).
- *By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush Contouring 400 Rosy Shape: Matte light pink (to highlight) and medium-deep, satin finish rose (as blush)
|Above: By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact Contouring 200 Beige Contrast.|
|Above: By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush Contouring 300 Peachy Sculpt.|
|Above: By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush Contouring 400 Rosy Shape.|
|Above: All four options.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *TEMPTU Air Foundation in Beige…I have been using this for the past five days and I am stunned by how flawlessly it applies foundation; my base stays in place (without need for touch ups) for well over 12 hours! I will be sharing a detailed review of this innovation soon.
- *By Terry Beige Contrast #200 to contour and highlight along the hollows of my cheeks (applied with the Chikuhodo GSN 04 brush)
- *By Terry Peachy Sculpt #300…I used the lighter shade along my upper cheeks and the deeper peach on the apples of my cheeks for a “just pinched” look. I also blended a bit of the lighter shade with the Bronze Moon eyeshadow, up to my brow bones for a warm apricot effect.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon (reviewed HERE) on the upper eyelids (mixed with the lighter half of Peachy Sculpt), blended with the *Artis Elite Mirror Oval 4 brush (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE)…two coats for naturally full and lengthened lashes that don’t smudge.
- *Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pencil (reviewed HERE) to lightly shape, groom and polish brows…I just finished my first cartridge of this gem!
- *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Sexy Sienna…this glowing peachy coral is hydrating, pigmented and long lasting…full review on four of my picks from this formula coming soon!
- I set everything with a light misting of the Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist, which adds a refreshing dewy finish to heat-stricken skin.
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Sexy Sienna lipstick front and center.|
|Above: Last look.|